Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] btaylorthe1

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] crop stealing 

[b]Who banned you:[/b] shisuan

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I promise I know that breaking the rules is bad. I will respect all server rules from here on out. I want to apologize for griefing. I am really sorry. if I get unbanned I will re read the rules. and follow them always.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] because I love this server. I want to continue my progress on my builds and I love the people.
[Image: th?id=OIP.WxdaynXQ6V8ycngTSbuwJQEsCu&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]

I went to take a look at my warp farm when I noticed someone had taken some wheat without replanting. To my surprice it was you!!!

Appeal accepted. Unbanned

(01-23-2017, 02:40 AM)shisuan Wrote: I went to take a look at my warp farm when I noticed someone had taken some wheat without replanting. To my surprice it was you!!!

i'm sorry. I had a couple beers and wasn't thinking right. wont happen again. I owe ya one
[Image: th?id=OIP.WxdaynXQ6V8ycngTSbuwJQEsCu&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]

(01-23-2017, 04:25 AM)Btaylorthe1 Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 02:40 AM)shisuan Wrote: I went to take a look at my warp farm when I noticed someone had taken some wheat without replanting. To my surprice it was you!!!

i'm sorry. I had a couple beers and wasn't thinking right. wont happen again. I owe ya one

THIS