• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeals
Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: PiewVP

Reason for your ban: I'm banned because I took carrots and wheat at/warp farm. I thought there was a plugin that the farms after a while reset. but that wasn't.maybe it sounds stupid but it's true.

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I like this server and i play it whit my friends. I dont want to restart on another server. I promise that I will follow all the rules.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back becasuse I LOVE this server.I wanna play again whit my friends and make fun on this server.

(01-22-2017, 07:52 PM)PiewVP Wrote: Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Reason for your ban: I'm banned because I took carrots and wheat at/warp farm. I thought there was a plugin that the farms after a while reset. but that wasn't.maybe it sounds stupid but it's true.

Why should you be unbanned: I like this server and i play it whit my friends. I dont want to restart on another server. I promise that I will follow all the rules.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back becasuse I LOVE this server.I wanna play again whit my friends and make fun on this server.
If you promise to follow the rules, please tell me why griefing is bad and add another reason to why you want to come back. Then I will decide whether you shall be unbanned or not. 

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/AeaAj

(01-22-2017, 08:24 PM)Btaylorthe1 Wrote: I got banned for the same exact thing today as well ....?
Don't comment on ban appeals that don't involve you please.
- KatNip

(01-22-2017, 09:48 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 07:52 PM)PiewVP Wrote: Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

If you promise to follow the rules, please tell me why griefing is bad and add another reason to why you want to come back. Then I will decide whether you shall be unbanned or not. 

Evidence:

(01-22-2017, 08:24 PM)Btaylorthe1 Wrote: I got banned for the same exact thing today as well ....?

Griefing is bad because it takes hours or sometimes days to make buildings. Everyone have talent and nobody may ruin it.
I promise that i never will grief again. I play Minecraft for 4 years. I do not know what came over me. I want to come back because this server is unique and has a great comunity.

(01-22-2017, 11:08 PM)PiewVP Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 09:48 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote:

Evidence:

Griefing is bad because it takes hours or sometimes days to make buildings. Everyone have talent and nobody may ruin it.
I promise that i never will grief again. I play Minecraft for 4 years. I do not know what came over me. I want to come back because this server is unique and has a great comunity.

I will be unbanning you. Welcome back to HomeTown dont mess up again :3
- KatNip