Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foloko's ban appeal
Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Foloko

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: The reason why I should be unbanned is because I would like to apologize to the person I have griefed and now that I now that what I have griefed I feel guilty.

Why do you want to come back: I have a multitude of friends that want me to get back onto the server and I wish to play with them one day.

You have been gone 4 months. This appeal is lacking I'd like you to tell me why you shouldn't grief and another reason as to why you would like to come back.

Evidence:
[Image: R9ib1B7.png]
- KatNip

Why you shouldn't grief -The reason why you shouldn’t grief is because it doesn’t just frustrate the person who made the building/art/creation, but the mod, admin, or server owner has to put up with going back to the place and undo the griefing. Now that I see it griefing as a different type of cyber-bullying/bullying. You should also follow the server’s rules and have a good time that way.

Why you would like to come back - I have a multitude of friends that want me to get back onto the server and I wish to play with them one day. I also want to enjoy the friendly community on this great server and help others that are in need of my help.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HT!
- KatNip