Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Ari_x33

Reason for your ban: Griefing for diamonds

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I know what i did was very bad in my part. I realized that once i tokened them and logged off. When i went to log back on i was immediately going to give them back to say i was sorry. I will give back exactly all the diamonds i took for his base and the tower, just tell me exactly how many diamonds because i had diamonds of my own i mined up and it combined with the ones i token from him which i apologized once again. Give me another chance to give back his diamond personally and it will never ever happen again I promise. I will also do work for him just to make up what I have done.
Why do you want to come back: I would love to come to the server because my friends, and my little siblings play on that safe server and honestly it took me forever to find the server and i dont think i will be able to find another just like hometown. I hope you accept my appeal and i hope you give me a chance to give back the diamonds personal to Nuke and talk to him to explain everything.

Very sorry,
-Arianna

One question then I can unban you. Did you use fortune? If you did we're going to have to estimate how many is stolen and how many is yours.
- KatNip

(01-24-2017, 05:28 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: One question then I can unban you. Did you use fortune? If you did we're going to have to estimate how many is stolen and how many is yours.

No ma'am, I have a pickaxe but my sister was mining with I didnt get it back until i logged off because i told her to give it back since i was not going to come back that day. I used a regular diamond pickaxe.
-Arianna

I will be unbanning you. The second you're online please ask for a staff member to give the diamonds to.
- KatNip

(01-26-2017, 12:30 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I will be unbanning you. The second you're online please ask for a staff member to give the diamonds to.

Thank you so much <3 I gave it to Star she has the diamonds, she was the only mod on.