Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for Maddeh1401 Grief Crop Theft
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown
Minecraft name: Maddeh1401

Reason for your ban: Grief and Crop Theft

Who banned you: Shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: I am truly sorry for whatever I took from someone I will admit I did take some crops but I honestly thought i replanted them all so they would grow back and the people would still have food. Also in one place I planted more then what the user already had planted. I Know griefing is bad, because it hurts people and all of there hard that they put it. I put in a lot of work myself and i can understand how someone would be upset if there stuff got messed up. I never meant to grief or steel anyone's crops or items. Again I am sorry for my actions

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back to this server because i have put in a lot of work on my house and the community is all around amazing. The Staff are great people as well and gave me the idea to become staff for another server. I also have built my house with my friend and this is our first server that we have played with together. I also want to make it up to whom ever i griefed or stole from. I would like to return the crops i have stolen from them. 

Thatchicken called me to fixed some grief. And you were one of the griefers there. There was also some crops not replanted.

Read the rules again.Unbanned