Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reprive's Ban Appeal! Sorry HomeTown
Banned from SMP

Minecraft name: Reprive

Reason for your ban: Crudity after warning

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I went afk came back and a member of the server was asking what a example of what is meant by excessive crudity so I replied: Detailed explenation of the anus to reply. I then got banned. It also said I had a warning which I didn't ?

Why do you want to come back: Put many hours work into the server and donated a $25 for the VIP 2 Rank an a few days ago and would a a awful shame to let that go to waste. Also I would like to add that I apologise for anything else I may have done. If allowed back on I will tone down the "crudeness" and the language 

Many thanks
-Reprive

You were banned by Star and I. Chat was getting out of hand, and I made a broadcast saying that anyone who was going to use excessive crudity or disrespect anyone in chat will be banned. Someone, who was trolling, asked what that meant, to which you responded with that crude comment. You had been trolling in chat already before this. This was literally the equivalent of a child saying "Hey, you can't say 'Fuck'".

The warning the ban appeal mentioned was the warning I put in a broadcast to the entire server. Star and I will have to both agree to unban you, and I've got a feeling you've got to have a better appeal than this for us to both want to unban you.

(01-23-2017, 10:51 AM)Arayvek Wrote: You were banned by Star and I. Chat was getting out of hand, and I made a broadcast saying that anyone who was going to use excessive crudity or disrespect anyone in chat will be banned. Someone, who was trolling, asked what that meant, to which you responded with that crude comment. You had been trolling in chat already before this. This was literally the equivalent of a child saying "Hey, you can't say 'Fuck'".

The warning the ban appeal mentioned was the warning I put in a broadcast to the entire server. Star and I will have to both agree to unban you, and I've got a feeling you've got to have a better appeal than this for us to both want to unban you.

To be fair, I been going through ban appeals and I see griefers getting unbanned and they haven't donated a penny, even though that dont matter I still dont believe my "offence" was that bad compared to some things that I have seen.

Also the amount of things I have done to help new people joining the server, for example giving items to new people and stuff and I have put in more time than probably healthy on the server.  As I said earlier I believe that I apologise for my behaviour and wish to make a mends. Also if you wish me too, I will go through the rules again to make sure I dont miss any rules! Also I really love the server and enjoy playing it so please allow me to come back.

(01-23-2017, 10:51 AM)Arayvek Wrote: You were banned by Star and I. Chat was getting out of hand, and I made a broadcast saying that anyone who was going to use excessive crudity or disrespect anyone in chat will be banned. Someone, who was trolling, asked what that meant, to which you responded with that crude comment. You had been trolling in chat already before this. This was literally the equivalent of a child saying "Hey, you can't say 'Fuck'".

Also if you check the records, I was probably afk during the broadcast also when I came back I asked what I missed and there was no response from elite, admin or mod. Some of my words were not appropriate and I realise that now but I was not informed and was merely replying to a question, yes it was a bit crude but not enough to warrant a ban? I would also like to personally apologise too any member of hometown that I may have offend and I wish for your forgiveness

I would also like to add that this occured at about 2-3am after I had a few drinks and done a few other things that probably did not let me think straight. I am sorry and will avoid playing the server when I do them things.

Your offense was directly after it was stated by a broadcast. I get if you were afk for five minutes and missed it, but check the time stamps... You didn't miss the first warnings at all, and you missed the other by fifteen seconds. Then when I said "I'm literally ready to ban three of you" you didn't take that as a warning? It's nice that you've donated, but that's no grounds for you to be unbanned. It doesn't matter what other people did, we're here for you.

[22:26:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Broadcast] I would like to make a special anouncement
[22:26:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] NicolesBitchReprive >> uh oh
[22:26:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Broadcast] I would like you all to read chat ettiquete.
[22:26:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] NicolesBitchReprive >> RIP Reprive
[22:26:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] NicolesBitchReprive >> ./smite Reprive
[22:27:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * [VIP2] NicolesBitchReprive is now AFK.
[22:27:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Broadcast] There is no disrespect tolerated in chat.You can also not be excessively crude.
[22:27:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Broadcast] If this continues, there will be bans.
[22:27:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * [VIP2] NicolesBitchReprive is no longer AFK.
[22:27:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] NicolesBitchReprive >> im back
[22:27:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] NicolesBitchReprive >> what did i miss
[22:28:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Broadcast] I'm literally ready to ban at least three of you so help me god
[22:28:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] bob >> can someone define crude its not in my vocublaby
[22:29:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Araphrodite >> Chicky, being discriminatory against Americans is rude
[22:29:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] NicolesBitchReprive >> detailed explenations of the anus is probably one
[22:29:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player [Admin] Araphrodite banned Reprive for: Banned by Arayvek for crudity, after being warned.

[Image: YaWnnsu.png]

It seems to me you've done enough to be banned, no?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Looks star, I cannot even begin to explain how sorry I am... I apologise and just plead that I am given another chance to prove that I can be a player people can look up to rather than a idiot people have to ignore.

Plus that other thing is irrelevant as you seem to cut out the bit where I apologised to the whole server, I find that unfair as it's not exactly fair is it? Could you please show the bits where I apologised? As it shows sufficient evidence that I regret my actions... and before you say it, the two pieces of evidence are not linked as ones a insult that i aologised for and the other is crudeness that I wish to apologise for

Also I gave a cheeky reply to a question that I could have apologised for if you wanted me too without all this trouble... like god this is one of my most favourite servers and my first ban, please unban me and if I offend after a warning I'll take my ban on the chin

I would also like to add that I was playing with my mousepad that does. It let me scroll up into chat as I left my mouse at home and was not home

The only thing I can think to say is that I will try my best to never offend again and read the rules as best as possible to remember I apologise

I don't know of you apologizing to the whole server, the image I posted was sent to me like that from another staff member as is. Bringing it up here allows you to respond without influence from others, which is why we have ban appeals like this. Thank you for mentioning that.

The cheeky reply was exactly what the broadcast was about, and that was mentioned before you were afk. The apology would've been a little too late at that point, but the apology here makes up for it for me.

After your explanations I'm happy with the appeal, so I'll accept it. All you need is Ara's reply, whether she tells me she's okay with me unbanning (I'll still post here) or she replies here herself.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I will accept your appeal. In general you're a pretty good player. I would like you to read the /rules though. Welcome back to HomeTown Smile

Ara and star you won't regret this thank you so much

Soooo when will I be unbanned? I wanna get to working on my projects ASAP because i've lost a whole days gameplay already
Thanks again for accepting
-Reprive

It's all good now, I unbanned you