Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: kaycampb6

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: I just got banned a few days ago for griefing. I would like more information on what I did because I haven't touched anyone's things since I got banned the first time. I have been so careful to not do it again because I felt bad about it. If this is something that happened before the first ban, I have already received my punishment for it and learned my lesson. If this is something new, I would like to know because I don't think I've done anything wrong since then.

Why do you want to come back: I like the server a lot and I've put a lot of time and effort into my house with my friend.

Thatchicken called me to fix some grief and I found out that both you and maddeh had been there. this is from you:

[Image: fLUYR8T.png]

[Image: 3yJP4HX.png]

Yeah, that was before my first ban. That was before I had read the rules. I have since read the rules and fully understand them now and regret stealing everything I have stolen. Like I said earlier, I have been very careful and considerate since being banned once and I don't want to continuously be punished for my stupid actions before I learned my lesson the first time. I can return the sugar cane, quartz ore, and anything else that I took.

I can confirm this was before your first ban. You have been unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience.