• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrading rank
ive had my rank transferred to my account (vip2) and im wondering if i were to upgrade to vip3 would it cost $45 or $15. if someone could help me out with this thatd be great

Yes it would automatically show the difference when you check out as $15

(01-30-2017, 01:40 PM)frost Wrote: Yes it would automatically show the difference when you check out as $15

http://prntscr.com/e25khs
it says $45 :/ or will it only charge 15? thankyou for such a fast reply btw

click on VIP3 with your name added and it will show it will only charge $15
[Image: HsWPK8k.png]
- KatNip

I had a problem where it didn't show me the discounted price when I went to upgrade, but I bought it anyways, and it charged me the full price. Is it not showing the way it showed for Kat above?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Try putting your username in first. If you got vip2 a long time ago, then it might not work because the cumulative discount was introduced over a year ago. If that is the case, just click on supporting donation for $15 and I can manually promote you

(01-31-2017, 03:23 AM)frost Wrote: Try putting your username in first. If you got vip2 a long time ago, then it might not work because the cumulative discount was introduced over a year ago. If that is the case, just click on supporting donation for $15 and I can manually promote you

Okay so how would u like me to notify you when i do the donation?
As im getting another player to buy it for  via ingame trade

I'll just see the notification and do it

ive done what u said Big Grin