• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban
Me (Epic204) sports9155 and assassinhaxor where banned for using xray. (i didn't) The mods didn't have to ban us they could have just jailed us for a day or so and took away the money we got from it and took the renaming diamonds. And we have been playing the server for years now and we built so many things. (warp sunsetvillage) And you can see all we built and we don't want to give up on that server just yet so can you please let us back in. Ill tell them to tell my friends to not use xray and if they don't then this will be a constant reminder to never use it again. So please forgive us for what we have done.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...id=3&pid=3
Have a great day!  Angel

[Image: 6TTYnKy.png?1]
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Well since you're a long time player, you knew it was a permanently bannable offense to x-ray. Even if you didn't directly use the texture pack, you knew very well your friend was using it, as you were mining RIGHT behind them, though the only thing you mined were the diamonds. If you want a chance at getting back, you'll need to make a really good appeal, none of that on-a-wing-and-a-prayer-one-paragraph stuff.