Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Banned on: Hometown SMP

Minecraft IGN: J011Y1ND1AN

Who banned me: Shisuan and Guy?

Reason for ban: Crop grief/theft

Why I should be unbanned: I logged on to the server for the first time in a couple weeks and found that I was banned for crop grief/theft. Since I haven't played in a little while, I genuinely am unaware of what I did wrong. If I forgot to replant crops at someone's farm, I genuinely apologize, as I farm a lot and might have gotten distracted.

Why I want to come back: I've been on this server for quite some time, i think almost a year at this point, and I find no game as relaxing as MC. I didnt think I'd ever be banned from the server, so upon return, I hope I'm given the chance to repent whatever wrongdoing I may have done. Being a college student has a lot of stress, so I often turn to this server in order to find some stress relief. I hope that I am given a second chance.

I went to check on my warp farm just to find that you removed some crops and didnt replant. screenshots as follow,

[Image: MR61hTS.png]
[Image: XRZLhBq.png]
[Image: fzjyNni.png]
[Image: vfJPxDi.png]

Then guy told me he found grief from you, screenshot here;

[Image: 0k7FMQS.png]
[Image: CwbtyJM.png]

so here's the problem, if you didnt log in who logged in with your account?

I have my laptop on me at all times while at school, so my best guess would be that my sister logged in at home using the PC. I will ensure that the account is logged out the next chance that I get.

Might I ask how long ago the screenshots were taken?

Couple of days. Unbanned.

is this the ban appeal spot

Right area, but make your own new thread. Do not append to another person's appeal.
/Rowebot