• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Should We Implement This? (Building Wand)
YES LETS DO IT Big Grin
No Lets Not
No Opinion
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idea For the server
Lightbulb 
So Senpai Matthew, Kat and I were discussing the ideas of having a building wand for players VIP 3 and up. I assume you know what one is, its basically a wand where you can touch 2 corners and a whole floor will produce as long as you have the supplies for it. After VIP 3 and the money you have spent, I think it would be worth it and would not be too big of a modification to the game. There will also be a poll for everyone to vote just in case.
iKea
Proud Owner Of KeaHomes RealEstate @ warp KeaHomes
[Image: jeicCB]

Would save a lot of time.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Yes. Amazing idea.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

not a big fan of this idea
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

I disagreed to the idea when speaking about it.
- KatNip

its sounds awesome... and i am lazy as hell, but it does take away the point of survival building.

Love the idea, but i don't thinks its the time of modification for HomeTown survival server.
Maybe it could be just incorporated in the creative mode.
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

You all have good points, but for those who build cities and such with giant floors, it would come into help
iKea
Proud Owner Of KeaHomes RealEstate @ warp KeaHomes
[Image: jeicCB]

i do build large cities with skyscrapers however i am against this idea just because i like to hire people with diamonds to build floors with my cobble, 15 diamonds per floor, but this would take away that aspect of it. things could be built much to fast and the city would be worthless because it would be to easy to create. however i am not against this in creative mode.

I feel like a big issue with this is, how much lag would it introduce? Even if it was Vip3+ there are a lot of Vips, aand if they're all using the wands I could see it causing lag spikes. Not to mention it takes away some of the vanilla feel of the server.

I think that this should be a separate buyable perk(if it does come about) in the shop, so that only those who really need it will get it.
[Image: xBZySNt.png]