• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Server
Thumbs Up 
I've been playing on HomeTown for a few days so far and I'm impressed with what I've seen.  I love the currency system, and obviously the land claims is a no-brainer these days.  I only play on servers that have this plugin (land claims).

I've been Minecrafting since 2013 and i dabble with multiple versions (PS4 / Vita / Android Pocket), but nothing beats the PC version, really.  I've played regularly on three different servers before this one - one private multiplayer and two public (Kineticraft and Safe survival).

On this server, I'm half way through building my home base, and I joined Nummy's (I forget the full user name - sorry) Town at /warp nummytown.  Also a shout out to ginger who runs /warp gingshop - the best shop I've found on the server so far.
- Gaming Since The 80's

Welcome to the HT server and forums C: Have a nice time.

(The IGN of Nummy is waterpuppy888 )

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Welcome to the HT forums :3
- KatNip

Hey hey Hope to see you around  Heart -BAM
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

(02-09-2017, 10:14 AM)Bigassmofo0204 Wrote: Hey hey Hope to see you around  Heart -BAM

Cheers! I'll check out those warps listed in your forum signature next time I'm on.
- Gaming Since The 80's

Welcome I wouldn't play on any other server tis the best!
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

(02-11-2017, 02:07 AM)undormant Wrote: Welcome I wouldn't play on any other server tis the best!

Gotta say, I'm impressed so far.
- Gaming Since The 80's

Welcome to the server and forums!

Welcome Retro to the server and forums PM me if you have any questions!
Have a great day!  Angel