• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello all! Pleased to be here  Big Grin

English is not my first language, so pardon any errors in the post.

I have played on the server for a few days, but I haven't properly introduced myself yet. My real name is Catherine, nicknamed Kathy. My IGN is TrekkieEnderman, but please, call me Trekkie or Trek. Yes, that means I'm a fan of Star Trek!  Smile  I'm a deaf 3D animator attending a college majored in animations, so from time to time I will be too busy to play Minecraft.

I have played Minecraft since 2013, and got burnt out about a year ago or so. I can't remember exactly. Recently I got relapsed, but the server I used to play on is undergoing a reset, and is currently in a poor state, so I decided to play somewhere else. I came across this server, and it seems to my liking. I hate griefing and PVP, and this server is against these, which is great!  Big Grin

There's one thing you should know about me, and that is I absolutely LOVE mining! I would be content just mining stone away for hours. So on the other server, it's pretty common for me to have a huge plot of seemly empty land with little hut in the middle, and a huge mined area underground. But this time, I want to focus more on building decorative builds on the surface. My dream is to make a town full of awesome builds that people can enjoy looking at  Smile

Here is a screenshot of a project I'm currently working on, a mineshaft entrance! Any feedback on this will be greatly appreciated!
[Image: 8hcLhm0.png]

Nice to meet ya all, and I hope I will enjoy playing here for a long time to come!  Big Grin

Welcome to the server forums!

My Nick (Nickname) is Pug/Puggo on the server I hope to see you!
The one and only, PUG

/warp puginc

Welcome to the HT server and forums C:

What's the coords of that mineshaft entrance. I'd like to take a better look at it

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Nice build! It's hard to get things looking pretty in Minecraft, what with the blockiness and all, but you nailed it.
- Gaming Since The 80's

(02-08-2017, 02:57 PM)firegene Wrote: Welcome to the HT server and forums C:

What's the coords of that mineshaft entrance. I'd like to take a better look at it

Here's the coords of the mineshaft - x:723, z:13684

You can also ask me to tpa you to the mineshaft if you see me online

Welcome to the server!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(02-09-2017, 12:49 AM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 02:57 PM)firegene Wrote: Welcome to the HT server and forums C:

Here's the coords of the mineshaft - x:723, z:13684

You can also ask me to tpa you to the mineshaft if you see me online
Thanks

Welcome to the HT server and forums! The screenshot looks really good, especially with shaders!
- KatNip