• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HometownMC

Minecraft name: Lexi0214

Reason for your ban: I was lashing out at Saiyaka. My grandfather passed away on tuesday and I've been getting more and more aggressive with people for no valid reason. I get mad and dont take others feelings into consideration. I dont really know why i felt the need to be so disrespectful to Saiyaka, but i guess my way of grieving isn't very nice and i apologise for that. I went on the server last night as means of distraction and I guess the fact that my grandfather is actually gone hit me hard and it made me angry so i took it out on other people. Saiyaka I'm very sorry the loss of your mother and I should have taken that more seriously. 

Who banned you: Saiyaka
Why should you be unbanned: Because my anger is under control, and i promise not to lash out. If anything ill calmly talk to someone about it but i know getting mad won't solve anything.

Why do you want to come back: x I enjoy the server very much. I enjoy the friends I've made and the town that i've created. Id like to continue my builds and interacting with the people I've come to know. 

It wasn't just that, that was just the last straw. For a while now you've been generally unpleasant towards a lot of people, and the #1 rule here is respect. It's #1 because it's the most important, and most other rules can be classified under it. Respect people's property by not griefing them. Respect their space. You've consistently been breaking it and in a pretty rude manner.

Hopefully this ban will be a wake up call for you. Treating others well can go a long ways, no matter where you are or what you're doing. No more nonsense, clear?
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

How have i been rude to other people? Who has complained about me?

But i do understand i didn't know so many people weren't fond of me.

Alright, you're unbanned.
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]