• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: iamaunicorn13

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: vilneas                                                                                                                                                              
Why should you be unbanned: I really enjoy playing minecraft with my friends on a server. The staff/admin are wonderful and everyone seems to treat each other fairly. I have a great house that i have invested about a month, time-wise, of work into. Ad i made a simple mistake and i will be more than happy to replace all the crops i didn't replant. And i will make sure that nothing like this will NEVER happen again. im really sorry!

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy being able to play on a server with other people and really be able to interact with other players. The economy aspect of the server adds a simple but intriguing glow to the server, and i just think minecraft is a great game to play to play with other people safely, and still have immense amounts of fun.

this is a good start, please put more than 2 sentences into this appeal. you should show more effort and make me want to unban you.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Offender: iamaunicorn13

Offendee: warp farms

timeline: there was a notice on expert chat that someone had griefed warp farms. i logged on and warp over to farms to inspect the area. after inspecting the area i had found that iamaunicorn13 had done a good amount of grief there. i rolled back the area and banned with chance to appeal.

evidence: http://imgur.com/3snbJZk

observation: you have gone through our tutorial where it tells you that grief will get you banned, even at warp famrs it tells you that uou need to replant what you take or you will be banned. but you took the crops without planting back and just left. i ned you to give me your word that something like this will not happen again.

action taken: banned with appeal

(01-26-2016, 10:48 AM)madelo951 Wrote: I think that she should be unbanned but I have no say in this so...

do not post on ban appeals that you are not involved in.

(01-26-2016, 11:39 AM)vilneas Wrote: Offender: iamaunicorn13

timeline: there was a notice on expert chat that someone had griefed warp farms. i logged on and warp over to farms to inspect the area. after inspecting the area i had found that iamaunicorn13 had done a good amount of grief there.  i rolled back the area and banned with chance to appeal.

observation: you have gone through our tutorial where it tells you that grief will get you banned, even at warp famrs it tells you that uou need to replant what you take or you will be banned. but you took the crops without planting back and just left. i ned you to give me your  word that something like this will not happen again.

(01-26-2016, 10:48 AM)madelo951 Wrote: I think that she should be unbanned but I have no say in this so...

My apologizes.
madelo

(01-26-2016, 11:39 AM)vilneas Wrote: Offender: iamaunicorn13

timeline: there was a notice on expert chat that someone had griefed warp farms. i logged on and warp over to farms to inspect the area. after inspecting the area i had found that iamaunicorn13 had done a good amount of grief there.  i rolled back the area and banned with chance to appeal.

observation: you have gone through our tutorial where it tells you that grief will get you banned, even at warp famrs it tells you that uou need to replant what you take or you will be banned. but you took the crops without planting back and just left. i ned you to give me your  word that something like this will not happen again.

I will take full responsibility if this happens again, and will accept my punishment. This will never happen again. Im really sorry!

you have been unbanned, lets try to stay out of trouble. welcome back to HomeTown.