• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTLteamTNT's Ban Appeal!
Heart 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.

Minecraft name: BTLteamTNT

Reason for your ban: Hopper Theft

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: Because I love the server , I don't know what I was thinking when I tried to rob it. All I remember was it was in an unclaimed area with a [Private]ed chest. I am sorry and I didn't even get anything from it. I swear I will never do it again. ~BTLteamTNT

Why do you want to come back: Same for "Why you should be unbanned"

I am in the middle of moving myself and my stuff back into my now-renovated home; I don't have access to my ban records at the moment but I think I remember some details of your ban.

I don't say "hopper theft" as the reason if you did not take either the hoppers or the contents of the hoppers. So you did get something from it.

You read the rules in the tutorial when you first logged in. Golden shovel claims are an added protection over the main claiming rules on HT. If someone built something 100 blocks away from any previous builds without a golden shovel claim, then that is a HT claim for 100 blocks all around, period. So it was a claimed area. A private chest is a very good build with which to claim an area.

I find your appeal above lacking. I see one or two sentences and you did not really answer: "what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead". Post a reply with a new appeal in this thread when you remember more. I think your ban is from quite a while ago so details can be hard to recall. To help you, I will post some information from my ban records when I get at them in a day or so.

From "[READ] Ban Appeal FORMAT" thread, we are looking for these basics in an appeal:

1. Be honest: lying/making up excuses will not get you unbanned. We already have all of the evidence, trying to lie won't get you out of your ban because we can see through it.

2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal.
/Rowebot