Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Barry Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Barrythebee69

Reason for your ban: Rule 2

Who banned you: Grimm
Why should you be unbanned: I had purchased a lifetime access pass to ./warp swissflags because
people say its good and has bumper cars. I went there and saw that all the rides were the same, it was
small and bumper cars was never open when ever I went. I asked Sir for a refund because when we had
purchased access the rules didn't say no refund. He said you can't have a refund if you have no reason,
I told him I would sue him(because i was sued once so i figured i could sue him) and then the admins
got involved and said stop so we stopped but sir asked why do you want a refund to us and the last
thing I said before getting banned was "I want a refund because all the rides are the same, and bumper
cars is never open." I understand why we were banned but I think it was too harsh,
in ones eye's being "Annoying" is different than someone else's view of it. We are sorry for what we
did for not listening to staff and being annoying to Sir even though he repedetly said no refunds, and
didn't listen/understand. I do think being IP banned for rule 2 is harsh because some xrayers dont even
get that punishment. I understand that 500 dollars wasn't worth getting banned and I'm sorry for
disobeying grimm/kat's orders. We should of just dropped it because it was such a petty thing to argue
over.

Why do you want to come back: Me and aqua and chennzy01 have been apart of this server for
almost 2 years now and we just came back and there is still all the same nice people who we remember
from a year ago. I would like to come back because this server is the only server I consistently played
on. I have many good memories and many hours logged onto hometown because of the amazing community and
the homey feel of it. Aqua and I apologies for the trouble we have caused to the people of hometown,
and we hope you can forgive us for being annoying to you.

I have to work soon, but I advise you reconsider how you want your story to play out–we can review the chatlogs and show exactly what was said and when. Now, your ban message didn't say "Banned by Grimm_Wolfe", it said banned by staff, which means multiple staff-members signed off on it. Take that under serious consideration.

Also, all x-rayers get an IP-ban, I just did it to ensure no potential alt would come online.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Oh okay, I wasn't positive who banned me so I just assumed it was you because you were the last admin I saw on. We were just saying we wanted to get a refund because when we bought it never said anything about no refunds, we basically argued for a little bit after that and I forgot exactly what we said, sorry.

(02-18-2017, 05:38 AM)barrythebee69 Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I had purchased a lifetime access pass to ./warp swissflags because
people say its good and has bumper cars. I went there and saw that all the rides were the same, it was
small and bumper cars was never open when ever I went. I asked Sir for a refund because when we had
purchased access the rules didn't say no refund. He said you can't have a refund if you have no reason,
I told him I would sue him(because i was sued once so i figured i could sue him) and then the admins
got involved and said stop so we stopped but sir asked why do you want a refund to us and the last
thing I said before getting banned was
"I want a refund because all the rides are the same, and bumper
cars is never open." I understand why we were banned but I think it was too harsh,
in ones eye's being "Annoying" is different than someone else's view of it. We are sorry for what we
did for not listening to staff and being annoying to Sir even though he repedetly said no refunds, and
didn't listen/understand. I do think being IP banned for rule 2 is harsh because some xrayers dont even
get that punishment. I understand that 500 dollars wasn't worth getting banned and I'm sorry for
disobeying grimm/kat's orders. We should of just dropped it because it was such a petty thing to argue
over.

Why do you want to come back: Me and aqua and chennzy01 have been apart of this server for
almost 2 years now and we just came back and there is still all the same nice people who we remember
from a year ago. I would like to come back because this server is the only server I consistently played
on. I have many good memories and many hours logged onto hometown because of the amazing community and
the homey feel of it. Aqua and I apologies for the trouble we have caused to the people of hometown,
and we hope you can forgive us for being annoying to you.

I'm going to be forward with you.  After consideration, members of the staff-team have decided you will remain permanently banned from HomeTown for the reasons below.

To start, you're skewing the events in your appeal to make yourself seem in the right, which is not the case.  Sir never asked you a question after Kat and I told you and Aqua to drop the argument, you continued to harass Sir after he stated he did not like your reason and you would not receive a refund.

[Image: kburd_2.png]

Second, you disrespect the authority of staff positions.  It's obvious you don't care about the rules or the server staff, because you disregarded Kat's ruling.

[Image: kburd_1.png]

Finally, you are Kburd1348, a player who was previously banned at least twice now for violations of rules #1 and #2.

[Image: kburd_4.png]
(Full IP removed for security purposes)

You do recall what you said on your last ban appeal, right?

[Image: kburd_3.png]

Well, it happened again; after you assured us it wouldn't.  That alone shows you have not changed, which nullifies your last appeal's promise.

For these reasons, you will not be unbanned.  You've used up your chances and squandered our forgiveness.  I hope you do better on the next server you play on.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I respect you and other staff's opinion of not allowing me back onto the server because I seem unfit to be there. I wish hometown the best. I would like to apologize to Sir,Kat, and Grimm for not listening to your orders. I've had good time and bad times on hometown but I will always remember the loving community. Thanks for allowing me to be on your server, and I'm sorry for abusing my privilege. I want to thank all the players and staff who I was friends with, for being such nice people. If you could ever reconsider allowing me back onto the server, I would be very very thankful, but if you deem me unfit to ever join the hometown server again, its okay I'll respect your decision. Thank you for reading and have a good life, and good luck to all the hometown staff and players.