Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AquaTurtle210 Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):

Minecraft name: AquaTurtle210

Reason for your ban: Rule 2

Who banned you: Staff

Why should you be unbanned: Today i would like to make and appeal of what happend at Sir and Swiss's Amusement park today. First off me and barry paid to get in the park. i got one-time acess for 100$, barry got lifetime acess for 500$. After being in the park for about 5-10 mins we were like this is boring and we want a refund. Now at the rules board in the park, there wasn't a rule about have refunds. And we asked Sir, can we have a refund, he said why, I told him because it was kind of boring and the waterpark was closed and, the rides were the same, there were no minecarts for sale and the bumper cars were not working. after we told him he said no and we asked why, and he said i wasn't giving enough valid detail. So i told Kat and she said, Stop we dropped it, but Barry and I wanted a refund so we were kinda mad that we couldn't get a refund. after that barry got banned and i asked why barry get ban and kat said  for breaking rule #2.I said o ok, we just wanted a refund but ok thats fine, I go away and a min later im banned. Hopefully you reconsider the ban because all we wanted was a refund for coming to a boring amusement park. Anyone would be mad for going to a boring amusement park in real life, and they paid money to go.

Why do you want to come back: Me, chennzy01 and barry were off for almost 2yrs and just came on to have fun and do what we always did 2 yrs ago. We wanted to make a impression on the server but stupid stuff happens that barry and I get into. The 3 of Us know most the people on the server pretty well and wanted to come to that old homey feel for the server since we know all the staff and a lot of the people. Me and Barry are Truly sorry for our annoying behavior and hope you can reconsider the ban. Thank You   -Aqua

(02-18-2017, 06:04 AM)AquaTurtle210 Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: Today i would like to make and appeal of what happend at Sir and Swiss's Amusement park today. First off me and barry paid to get in the park. i got one-time acess for 100$, barry got lifetime acess for 500$. After being in the park for about 5-10 mins we were like this is boring and we want a refund. Now at the rules board in the park, there wasn't a rule about have refunds. And we asked Sir, can we have a refund, he said why, I told him because it was kind of boring and the waterpark was closed and, the rides were the same, there were no minecarts for sale and the bumper cars were not working. after we told him he said no and we asked why, and he said i wasn't giving enough valid detail. So i told Kat and she said, Stop we dropped it, but Barry and I wanted a refund so we were kinda mad that we couldn't get a refund. after that barry got banned and i asked why barry get ban and kat said  for breaking rule #2.I said o ok, we just wanted a refund but ok thats fine, I go away and a min later im banned. Hopefully you reconsider the ban because all we wanted was a refund for coming to a boring amusement park. Anyone would be mad for going to a boring amusement park in real life, and they paid money to go.

Like Barry, you're also skewing your story on your appeal to mitigate your negative actions.

At 4:15PM, Kat and I told you and Barry to drop your argument for a refund:
[Image: Jupiter_1.png]

At 4:19PM, you state you're now dropping the argument, which further arguing would result in a ban:
[Image: Jupiter_2.png]

At 4:24PM, you continue to argue with the staff-team on behalf of Barry, which results in your immediate ban:
[Image: Jupiter_3.png]

You didn't go away and come back to being banned, that's a blatant lie.  You continued to argue with us despite being warned.  The absolute disregard of the authority of the staff-team is not appreciated, nor is the lying about the circumstances surrounding your ban.

Your appeal is denied.  Until you fess up to your actions and publicly apologize–by name–to those you're choosing to defame and break rules over, you will remain banned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Ok Im Very sorry fro my rude actions to the staff and disrepecting all of you, I would just like to be unbanned so i can continue playing and finish all the builds i started, i was only back for a few weeks and I got banned for myself opening my mouth after several warnings which i failed to do. I am sorry, I can say that enough. I do this stuff, Even i agree with myself i wouldn't do, but all i wanted was a refund and sir kept saying the same thing "why do you want a refund"
and I kept telling him. I was going to stop arguing but i was kind of annoyed that i didn't get my money back. I know I should have dropped it and i had a weird feeling in my head while this all was going down. I, Aquaturtle210 am sorry Kat, Grimm, Sir, Swiss, and star for disrespecting and not following commands to you guys. I should have thought about it first before i opend my mouth. -aqua

I just wanted to point out that he said that this appeal was denied. You should make a new appeal.
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

Ok sai thx