• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with technical issues (resolved!)
Do you use mods/have used mods at all? Have you fully deleted .minecraft before reinstalling it? (I would highly suggest you save any chatlogs and screenshots from the .minecraft folder to a different location before you delete it). It's very likely that something within the .minecraft folder is borked, and that's the cause, since that exception only occurs when java is attempting to reference something that doesn't exist. If a java reinstallation didn't work, and neither did normally reinstalling minecraft, that's most likely the way to fix it.

If you don't know where the .minecraft folder is located, here's what the address for the folder should look like:
Code:
C:\Users\[your windows username here]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft

After backing up your chatlogs and screenshots (just move/copy them anywhere outside) completely delete the entire folder. Then download the minecraft launcher directly from minecraft's website and install the whole thing all over again. Let me know if that doesn't work, I have a couple other ideas as to what the problem could potentially be.
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help with technical issues - by Saiyaka - 02-19-2017, 04:29 AM
RE: Need help with technical issues - by shisuan - 02-19-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: Need help with technical issues - by Susiron - 03-01-2017, 11:26 AM