Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AquaTurtle210 Ban Appeal ***UPDATED***
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP[/b]

Minecraft name: AquaTurtle210

Reason for your ban: Breaking Rule #2

Who banned you: Staff

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned for the reason because Barry and I bought passed to /warp swissflags. I got a 100$ One time pass, meanwhile Barry got a lifetimime pass for 500$, after buying the passes, we were there for about 5-10 mins and we were like it boring because all the rollercoasters were the same, half the park wasnt open, no minecarts for sale for the rollercoasters, and the waterpark want open. Me and barry wanted a refund so we asked Sir if we can have a refund, Now there was a rule board which we read and there was nothing that said anything about refunds. After was asked he said why and i said its boring, And he refused to give a refund because my details of what i told him weren't enough. Kat said stop and i stopped but I wanted my refund and I asked one more time and he never gave me a refund. So i was like ok Im going to get out of this and i saw barry got banned for still saying things to kat and grimm for not following commands, I just told kat " It's barry's defence star"
and i got banned. I made and appeal yesterday, grimm replied, and a little while ago saiyaka told me to make another ban-appeal.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to finish all my builds I was planning on doing. Barry, chennzy01 and myself just came back onto the server after a 2 year break from it and wanted to make a good impression on this server. This is the most fun server ive ever been on, when im not on I get bored and its my break for the real world and school. When this was going down, i had a weird felling in my gut about what was going on but i just wanted my money back. Hometown is a great server that has lots to offer for people with there great staff and all the members. almost everyone gets along great on the server and I want to continue.  I got banned for myself opening my mouth after several warnings which i failed to do. I am sorry, I can say that enough.  I , Aquaturtle210 am sorry Kat, Grimm, Sir, Swiss, and star for disrespecting and not following commands to you guys. I should have thought about it first before i opened my mouth.    -Aqua

(02-19-2017, 04:47 AM)AquaTurtle210 Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned for the reason because Barry and I bought passed to /warp swissflags. I got a 100$ One time pass, meanwhile Barry got a lifetimime pass for 500$, after buying the passes, we were there for about 5-10 mins and we were like it boring because all the rollercoasters were the same, half the park wasnt open, no minecarts for sale for the rollercoasters, and the waterpark want open. Me and barry wanted a refund so we asked Sir if we can have a refund, Now there was a rule board which we read and there was nothing that said anything about refunds. After was asked he said why and i said its boring, And he refused to give a refund because my details of what i told him weren't enough. Kat said stop and i stopped but I wanted my refund and I asked one more time and he never gave me a refund. So i was like ok Im going to get out of this and i saw barry got banned for still saying things to kat and grimm for not following commands, I just told kat " It's barry's defence star"
and i got banned. I made and appeal yesterday, grimm replied, and a little while ago saiyaka told me to make another ban-appeal.
That's not a reason as to why you should be unbanned.  It was already determined by Sir and multiple staff-members that a refund was not entitled.  Regardless of what Barry paid, you do realize that $100 in-game is the equivalent to 2 diamonds, right?  Or would you rather 42 gold ingots, or two stacks of iron ingots?  Do you understand how trivial that amount is in comparison to the trouble you caused?  Saying you should be unbanned because you wanted a refund is still pressing the argument that got you banned.

If you cannot comprehend that, and simply apologize for and understand why what you did was wrong; then there's nothing I can do for you.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Im sorry for what I said, I see now that i made a whole petty situation that i caused and i blew it out of porportions. After i made the second appeal i made, I realized that i was being a baby over only 100$. I see why i didn't get unbanned because i was complaining that I wasn't getting that so small amount of money. I was mad and unimpressed at swissflags at the moment and I was being disrespectful to sir and all the staff. I will try not to get angry over dumb things. Once again, Im so sorry. I want to get on the right hand with sir and all the staff that i argued with I will say sorry to You, star , Kat and swiss for my actions.

As long as you understand, remember, and strive to do better next time, then you're fine.

You've been unbanned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Thank You So Much Grimm, Really Appreciate it!