• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AquaTurtle210 Ban Appeal ***UPDATED***
(02-19-2017, 04:47 AM)AquaTurtle210 Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned for the reason because Barry and I bought passed to /warp swissflags. I got a 100$ One time pass, meanwhile Barry got a lifetimime pass for 500$, after buying the passes, we were there for about 5-10 mins and we were like it boring because all the rollercoasters were the same, half the park wasnt open, no minecarts for sale for the rollercoasters, and the waterpark want open. Me and barry wanted a refund so we asked Sir if we can have a refund, Now there was a rule board which we read and there was nothing that said anything about refunds. After was asked he said why and i said its boring, And he refused to give a refund because my details of what i told him weren't enough. Kat said stop and i stopped but I wanted my refund and I asked one more time and he never gave me a refund. So i was like ok Im going to get out of this and i saw barry got banned for still saying things to kat and grimm for not following commands, I just told kat " It's barry's defence star"
and i got banned. I made and appeal yesterday, grimm replied, and a little while ago saiyaka told me to make another ban-appeal.
That's not a reason as to why you should be unbanned.  It was already determined by Sir and multiple staff-members that a refund was not entitled.  Regardless of what Barry paid, you do realize that $100 in-game is the equivalent to 2 diamonds, right?  Or would you rather 42 gold ingots, or two stacks of iron ingots?  Do you understand how trivial that amount is in comparison to the trouble you caused?  Saying you should be unbanned because you wanted a refund is still pressing the argument that got you banned.

If you cannot comprehend that, and simply apologize for and understand why what you did was wrong; then there's nothing I can do for you.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
RE: AquaTurtle210 Ban Appeal ***UPDATED*** - by Grimm_Wolfe - 02-21-2017, 12:21 AM