Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WolfPackGamer Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP)

Minecraft name: WolfPackGmr

Reason for your ban: Trash talking in chat AKA Rule #2

Who banned you: Kiro

Why should you be unbanned: I know i was in the wrong for saying such bad things in chat. I was riled up that day. I knew I shouldn't have put my anger upon other people. This isn't how i really act i promise to have better sportsmanship in chat. It was my first day in the server, and i just went over the edge. I really am truly sorry for the hurtful messages i sent in chat. Hopefully you will reconsider the ban, and thank you for you time for viewing this message. -WolfPackGamer

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because it was my first day in the server. I just wanted to play with my friends who showed me this awesome looking server. I just want to build with my  friends and have some fun. I will not have any ill intentions toward anybody. Thank you for your time for looking at this. -WolfPackGamer

I banned you after being requested to hop online with reports of an unruly Guest. When I reviewed the logs I banned you. Regarding your comments in chat, which you are now stating you're aware theyre unacceptable in any polite company. As for your statement "I was riled up that day" How do I know you will not have another bad day a week after I accept your appeal? I don't know is the thing. Im going to accept your appeal on the single promise that you will keep yourself in check. If you decide to return please review the rules by doing /rules, and welcome back to HomeTown
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

(02-24-2017, 02:47 AM)Keero Wrote: I banned you after being requested to hop online with reports of an unruly Guest. When I reviewed the logs I banned you. Regarding your comments in chat, which you are now stating you're aware theyre unacceptable in any polite company. As for your statement "I was riled up that day" How do I know you will not have another bad day a week after I accept your appeal? I don't know is the thing. Im going to accept your appeal on the single promise that you will keep yourself in check. If you decide to return please review the rules by doing /rules, and welcome back to HomeTown

Thank you sir