• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is extreme lag xray?
So i have the literal shittiest wifi, so its not the server's problem, but sometimes if I do /home, I start slowly falling through the world. This usually only happens for a few seconds at most, but today it went on for about 30 seconds, and I stopped falling at around Y=1.
The problem is that when this happens, I can see a slice of the world, with all of the ores and such. I'm just worried that this might be used as an xray exploit, or that the mods or admins will think that I'm xraying.
Here are some pictures of what it looks like (i took some screenshots today because it was taking so long to correct itself)
[Image: EqmgSFH.jpg] yeehaw [Image: 461sXY0.jpg]

It's only xray if you have used it to gain an unfair advantage. For example, if that happens and you see valuables and decide to dig towards them, it's xray. If you see 'em and leave 'em, then you're a good little jellyfish cause you've not used it for your own selfish wants.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela