• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belated Introduction
Big Grin 
Hey guys and girls,

I have actually been a member of the server for a little more than a month, but since I never really introduced myself on the forum (or didn't have an account until this morning) I wanted to catch up on that.

My MC name is Dahaar while my real name is Dom, with me being 23 years old and a professional software architect. I've been a Minecraft player since the early Beta days and been taken breaks from the game for years only to come back once again. I've joined servers, I've hosted servers and I've managed server but I have never had an experience like here on Hometown. I'm not one for confrontations so a grief-protected non-PVP player is perfect, especially with such a great community Wink

For all my time in MC I'm not a very skilled builder. My department is more everything redstone-based so I spent most my time so far building all kinds of contraptions for my fair (at /warp fair, who would've known).

Well, this is all getting a bit long so I'll end it here. Many of you have probably heard some of these facts about me in the chat anyway and I don't wanna bore ya.

TL;DR I love you guys, good to be here

Welcome to HT!! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here on this fantastic server!! Smile

Welcome! Although, you've been on the server about a week or so longer than I have, lol. I've also been impressed by the level of grief protection on HomeTown. Not only the claims plugin (which I always look for in a server) but the staff's willingness to do the roll-back thing if anything does go wrong.
- Gaming Since The 80's

Welcome to the HT forums!
- KatNip