• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Which is best on Bows - Infinity or Mending?
Infinity
Mending
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bows - Infinity or Mending?
Was reading another thread that mentions the latest update which prevents players from enchanting bows with Infinity and Mending. I felt a poll coming on, so how about it? Which do you favour now?

I'm a Mending man myself.  Enchantments are expensive, but arrows are relatively easy to find/make.
- Gaming Since The 80's

Infinity

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Infinity because repairing is not that difficult with guardian farms. However, if you do not have access to that stuff, then yeah, mending.
[Image: xBZySNt.png]

(03-01-2017, 04:46 AM)Ardenmorsolias Wrote: Infinity because repairing is not that difficult with guardian farms. However, if you do not have access to that stuff, then yeah, mending.

I wasn't aware guardian farms provide repairs. How does that work?
- Gaming Since The 80's

(03-01-2017, 11:31 PM)RetroSteveUK Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 04:46 AM)Ardenmorsolias Wrote: Infinity because repairing is not that difficult with guardian farms. However, if you do not have access to that stuff, then yeah, mending.

I wasn't aware guardian farms provide repairs. How does that work?

i would like to know aswell how dose that work?

i like infinity better becues you do not have to to Carey staks of arrows
you can also repair it with an anvil and a regular bow
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain 

(03-02-2017, 12:26 AM)ak_orange_peel Wrote: you can also repair it with an anvil and a regular bow

True enough, although it costs an exponential amount of XP each time you repair, and of course the anvils break.
- Gaming Since The 80's

I just lost my god bow with infinity and mendinh

(03-04-2017, 04:44 PM)firegene Wrote: I just lost my god bow with infinity and mending

How'd you lose it?
- Gaming Since The 80's

(03-04-2017, 11:05 PM)RetroSteveUK Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 04:44 PM)firegene Wrote: I just lost my god bow with infinity and mending

How'd you lose it?
Logged on and it wasn't there

(03-05-2017, 01:46 AM)firegene Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 11:05 PM)RetroSteveUK Wrote:

How'd you lose it?
Logged on and it wasn't there

haha that's kinda funny, considering the same thing happened to me & i know that i had it in my inventory when i logged off.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]