• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ban appeal
Code:
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] smp

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] WEEEEEE3EEEEED

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] "shitposting"

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Grimm_Wolfe

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] i have friends on this server and technically after reading through the rules i dont think i exactly broke a ny

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] i wanna play with my friends on the server since their vips and stuff.

I do believe that you said "Hola." Then proceeded to say, "Cum on my 'stache." I understand that is a play on words for "como estas". It's understandable that you got banned. Then again, this does seem like a misunderstanding. I am taking it they just saw [Guest]WEEEEEEEEE3EEEEED joined and proceeding to say that and thought,"Oh shitposting again." Even if you meant no harm and it was directed towards no one, the people I asked still said that fell under the respect rule. Hope this helps you understand a little or can be used to help either side.

Usually, I'd reprimand people for commenting on appeals, but this does help clarify an aspect so I'll allow it The ban was largely related to Server Rules section 2 sub-section E on chat etiquette (refer to linked rulebook in my signature), but also sub-sections A & D of the same section.

First, we've had an increased amount of traffic from newcomers joining to solely shitpost the past few days. Second, I've never heard of that play on words until now, but crude comments of that nature are not appreciated nor allowed here anyway.

So here's what we'll do, you promise not to make comments of nature anymore and you'll be unbanned, understood?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(03-02-2017, 08:34 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Usually, I'd reprimand people for commenting on appeals, but this does help clarify an aspect so I'll allow it  The ban was largely related to Server Rules section 2 sub-section E on chat etiquette (refer to linked rulebook in my signature), but also sub-sections A & D of the same section.

First, we've had an increased amount of traffic from newcomers joining to solely shitpost the past few days.  Second, I've never heard of that play on words until now, but crude comments of that nature are not appreciated nor allowed here anyway.

So here's what we'll do, you promise not to make comments of nature anymore and you'll be unbanned, understood?
i accept and i will not make similar comments of that nature

Alright, you'll be unbanned by the time this comment is posted.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook