• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent question for the mods
Hey guys, This is mostly for the mods:

My irl friend Septimuspeddigry was banned, allegedly for grief. Unfortunately, he is super busy, and doesn't have time to post an appeal. So he has asked me if I would be able to. Before I do, I would like to ask, and make sure that it is permitted. 
Not a super big deal if I can't, he just wants to make sure that he gets an appeal in before his month is up.

Thanks so much!
~AkHip

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

(11-18-2016, 11:57 PM)miumiaou Wrote: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Thanks, I was looking at number 7 and am asking for special permission. 

(7. Write your own appeal: you are the only person who can appeal for yourself. The only time you are allowed to appeal for someone else is if you get permission from a staff member first because of a special circumstance. Otherwise, you must write your own appeal. This includes plagiarizing someone else's appeal.)

Thanks for wanting to help! <3 
~AkHip

I'd really like answer soon guys, he really doesn't want to be permanently banned. Is there a way to see how much time he has left before that happens?
~AkHip

If you are banned, you can't be perm banned just because time progress's, He will still have a normal ban unless staff find worse/more things he may have done. Also Staff aren't robot's they have a lot of busy IRL stuff to do aswell!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(11-21-2016, 11:23 PM)Sky Wrote: If you are banned, you can't be perm banned just because time progresses, He will still have a normal ban unless staff find worse/more things he may have done. Also, staff aren't robots, they have a lot of busy IRL stuff to do as well!

Oh, I thought that you had a month to appeal, and then after that you had lost your chance and you could never get back onto the server. 
Does he not need to appeal then?
And if he does, am I allowed to do it for him because he's super busy?
~AkHip

Hello, Ak. People can appeal whenever they wish to or are available to. If your friend has no time to appeal, but have time to message you, maybe you could tell them what they need in an appeal. This is so they can message it to you. If that is possible you can message me a photo of their appeal and I will gladly unban them.
- KatNip

(11-22-2016, 12:21 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Hello, Ak. People can appeal whenever they wish to or are available to. If your friend has no time to appeal, but have time to message you, maybe you could tell them what they need in an appeal. This is so they can message it to you. If that is possible you can message me a photo of their appeal and I will gladly unban them.

Sweet!! Thank you! I'll let him know.
~AkHip