• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
categorizing /warp
With the number of warps growing on a daily basis, I wonder if there is a way to categorize what the warps are.  Many times, I am looking for a place to shop, not a place to wander around or visit.  

I propose, if it is possible, to have at least 3 classes of warps - shops, residences, misc.  

So when somebody does /shops or /residences, or maybe even /warp shoplist or /warp reslist or /warp misclist, it only lists warps of that specific category.

I'm assuming this would be a mod to the EasyWarp plugin, or whatever is being used for such things.

If that isn't feasible, then a less-desirable option might be available - what about having warp names prefaced with s- or r- or m- , for example /warp villageidiots would be /warp m-villageidiots.  

I just get tired of panning through 35 pages of warps to find shops to visit, especially with the warp name is not indicative of whether or not it is actually a shop.

Thoughts? Idea Undecided

There should be a city category as well

this sounds kinda cool but idk if there's a way to do it
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Heart 
hehehe that is what /warp hub is for...

-BAM  Heart
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

(03-04-2017, 09:08 AM)Bigassmofo0204 Wrote: hehehe that is what /warp hub is for...

-BAM 
BAM ILYSM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Heart 
(03-04-2017, 11:06 AM)Oshakai Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 09:08 AM)Bigassmofo0204 Wrote: hehehe that is what /warp hub is for...

-BAM 
BAM ILYSM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
T..T I miss you Kai Kai!! I cant wait to get back and bother u Tongue

Heart  bAM bAM
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

I must admit I was shocked when I first saw how many warps there were on the in game list. It's overwhelming, and quite annoying that a large number of them lead to nothing much at all.

Biggy, I'm gonna check out your hub warp. I've visited all your others but missed that one for some reason.
- Gaming Since The 80's

Ya, me too.  If anybody can post signs there, might be a temporary solution, but for any griefing.

(03-07-2017, 10:19 PM)Landline Wrote: Ya, me too.  If anybody can post signs there, might be a temporary solution, but for any griefing.

LOL - BAM has a dog icon too! Heart  When you getting some real bandwidth again?  -LL / Kotter

Perhaps they could make some kind of GUI? It would take some work but could overall benefit the server A LOT. The warps would be very easy to access and see then, not being so bunched up. When you did /warp it would bring up a GUI with different options for different types of warps, then after clicking one it would bring you to another GUI that had all of the warps on it for each category.

For new players it would also be beneficial so that they can see what the warps actually are, and how many there are.

(03-08-2017, 01:08 AM)angyma Wrote: Perhaps they could make some kind of GUI? It would take some work but could overall benefit the server A LOT. The warps would be very easy to access and see then, not being so bunched up. When you did /warp it would bring up a GUI with different options for different types of warps, then after clicking one it would bring you to another GUI that had all of the warps on it for each category.

For new players it would also be beneficial so that they can see what the warps actually are, and how many there are.
Sounds like a great idea