• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known to some
So my name is ak_orange_peel ( don't ask its a long story Tongue ) I have been on the the server and forums but have never introduced myself. I have not had minecraft for long so pardon the noob questions. But all that aside, I love minecraft AND HT. If you have been on the forums for a bit you might have seen me. I don't post much but like to read ban apels. I do this party because I have been banned once before for a slit acsidentel grefi. I usually play about 2 too 3 times a week but have been traveling and spending time with family so have not had time to play much lately. I live near the end of the left spawn road ( the one with the tunnel right at the start.) Come by we can chat and I will give you food. So please! Stop by and say hi! You will always be welcome ( unless you're coming to steal stuff then by all means stay down ) I live in a large ( and very ugly) tree house. You can't miss it. I do apologize for the spelling mistakes I am not very good at big words.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain 

hey welcome i wont get to know u sicne idont play anymore enjoy the server i guess
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

Hey i know you! Well not personally, but ive seen you on and you seem polite enough. Hows life?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Nice to get to know you, and welcome to the forums!
- KatNip