• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keas Ban Appeal UPDATED
Heart 
So... I screwed up.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown Survival MC

Minecraft name: KeaPatera

Reason for your ban: Posting an terrible, terrible NSFW

Who banned you: Grimm

Why should you be unbanned: Okay, so, Ill just start out with this. Well we were having a lot of fun and Grimm and Obby were making peoples titles different names and Heres where I messed up:

Grimm made Obby's title "Double-Stuff" after I said "lets change obbys title" when she went afk. anyway she came back and saw it and someone made the comment "do not google doublestuff" and Me being stupid and being very hyper "I havent taken my meds tonight yet.) I said this: "you can find tutorials for double stuffed oreos at http://www.(NSFWlink).org"

Well That was a very terrible thing and I forgot it was against the rules but I should have had common sense in me to think not to do that. 

So the question of why I should be unbanned:

well I have never committed that sin before and never will again. In my whole 2 years on HomeTown I have only been banned once for 2 days and I have always loved the people here and have put my creativity and love into this server. I hope to think that I am an alright person and that I have made many friends on here who I have put so much effort into my friendships and being a good friend to anyone whose needed it. I have spent months building a big mega city with my close friend Senpai_Matthew. I also Just bought VIP3 yesterday though that doesnt really matter. I think This was a one time mess up and though it was really terrible, I hope that I can make it up to you and you can look past it. I'm not a great writer and this paragraph might be rambling on but I care about all of you on here and I am committed to this server and being there for people.

Why do you want to come back: Well like I said, I love this server and Ive become emotionally attached to the family of friends and people on here. Ive spent a lot (a lot) of time in both of these servers and I really love you guys. Ive never played on another server since I've found this one. You were there for me when I was in the hospital for months, you were there for me when my brother had his transplant and when I was suicidal. 

I dont know if Senpai Matthew wants to disclose why I helped him but If he does he may reply.

Long story short, I cant Imagine saying goodbye to everything and everyone here. It would pain me so much and I could never forget how much everyone was there for me and mean to me.

If I cant come back: I want my possessions to be spread evenly to Senpai_Matthew, Nemo, Neme, and Warmech. I want all of them to run the city together if they would like to.

Sincerely,
Keaton Howard Strachan

(Redacted due to further offenses discovered by another [Admin])

Why do you insist on disappointing us?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I am speechless. I was so afraid. thank you so much I really appreciate this. I will do better and I wont dissapoint you

Congratulations! You are a proud new owner of a permaban. You've  griefed Feladina's creative builds with tnt. Your past has caught up to you. Maybe if you treated people a little better you wouldn't be in this situation.

-sincerely DeaDCorE

p.s. you could have notified a staff member to fix the damage you did.

(03-10-2017, 11:09 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote: Congratulations! You are a proud new owner of a permaban. You've  griefed Feladina's creative builds with tnt. Your past has caught up to you. Maybe if you treated people a little better you wouldn't be in this situation.

-sincerely DeaDCorE

Okay First Of all, this was all a misunderstanding. what happened was tnt flew into her area on accident, I tried to fix it the best i could, then i placed a sign out front. Now I have no idea who took the sign but I placed a sign and I think I mailed her but I am not sure if i did or not. I apologise I wasnt able to notify an admin or mod because there were non online or discord, but I tried my best.

Also putting "ahahaha" in the ban message is really immature.

Also #2 I was trying to explain myself in discord before you banned me and blocked me.

Just sayin

(03-11-2017, 04:19 AM)Alex_Utley Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 11:09 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote: Congratulations! You are a proud new owner of a permaban. You've  griefed Feladina's creative builds with tnt. Your past has caught up to you. Maybe if you treated people a little better you wouldn't be in this situation.

-sincerely DeaDCorE

Okay First Of all, this was all a misunderstanding. what happened was tnt flew into her area on accident, I tried to fix it the best i could, then i placed a sign out front. Now I have no idea who took the sign but I placed a sign and I think I mailed her but I am not sure if i did or not. I apologise I wasnt able to notify an admin or mod because there were non online or discord, but I tried my best.

Also #2 I was trying to explain myself in discord before you banned me and blocked me.

You're probably right about the (haha) in the ban message, I'm sorry for that, i put it there because the last time you were banned you were told that if we had any more problems with you your ban would be permanent. 
As for the ban itself: 
1.You could have sent a direct message to one of the staff or /mail in game to get it fixed.
2. You were in an area you were asked not to be in.
3. you were careless in the use of tnt which resulted in the damage of other buildings. and you didn't ask for help or tell anyone what happened.

The reason i banned you from the discord is because there was a bunch of people on, and it was quickly escalating into an argument, it was easier to deal with it that way than to try to tell people to be civil. Just because i banned you from the HT discord channel doesn't mean i wasn't willing to listen to what you had to say.

(03-12-2017, 06:10 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 04:19 AM)Alex_Utley Wrote:

-sincerely DeaDCorE

You're probably right about the (haha) in the ban message, I'm sorry for that, i put it there because the last time you were banned you were told that if we had any more problems with you your ban would be permanent. 
As for the ban itself: 
1.You could have sent a direct message to one of the staff or /mail in game to get it fixed.
2. You were in an area you were asked not to be in.
3. you were careless in the use of tnt which resulted in the damage of other buildings. and you didn't ask for help or tell anyone what happened.

The reason i banned you from the discord is because there was a bunch of people on, and it was quickly escalating into an argument, it was easier to deal with it that way than to try to tell people to be civil. Just because i banned you from the HT discord channel doesn't mean i wasn't willing to listen to what you had to say.
I was never told that i couldnt be in the area. as for the tnt, you're probably right on that one i just never expected it to go 14 chunks out. 

I think i told an admin over discord and they never saw it. I will look over that and see if i did or not. 

I kindo of panicked when it happened and didnt really think what to do well so i tried to fix it myself and placed a sign and hoped when she saw it she would message me.

I know the steps werent in the right order i just panicked.

How and when can i get that double chest of brick blocks back????????? Huh
[Image: th?id=OIP.WxdaynXQ6V8ycngTSbuwJQEsCu&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]

(03-18-2017, 01:19 AM)Btaylorthe1 Wrote: How and when can i get that double chest of brick blocks back????????? Huh

Don't post on her ban appeal, keep it to your thread please.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!