Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned :(
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  Hometown

Minecraft name: _Deanna_

Reason for your ban: Stealing Huh

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned:I didnt mean to cause harm, the land seemed to be already taken advantage of and nobody was there, nor was the land claimed. I didn't take much but I apologize for doing so. As a new member I also needed some things to start out and it was just convenient because the house was right there. Honestly I can give back the stuff, I still have it, and have yet to use it. I really enjoy this server and its the one server my friends and I can connect on since I moved. Plus we made a pretty cool house and I miss the experience, and I miss being with my friends.CuteChristianna told me I would get banned for doing so, and she was right.

Why do you want to come back:  I want to come back because the server is filled with so many amazing people that are so nice, my friends are on there and I've spent an entire 2 days of my life on this server. Anyways I don't really want my hard work to go to waste and I don't wanna disappoint my friends while being unable to play, its so tragic and I miss my dog, ous, and friends.I realize my mistakes and I wish I can be forgiven.

I appreciate the outright honesty. You stole hay blocks, fences, sea lanterns, and griefed other stuff; total damages: ~60 blocks. Comparatively to other griefers, yours in minor.

That being said, I want you to understand why griefing is bad, so I'm going to ask you to use some introspection and answer a series of short-essay questions. When you've sufficiently answered them all (3-5 sentences per question), you may be unbanned.

– Why is griefing bad?
– For what reasons should you not grief unprotected claims?
– For what reasons should you not grief claims that appear to be abandoned/griefed already?
– How would you feel if you were griefed?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

– Why is griefing bad?Griefing is bad due to its selfishness in all ways and disrespect towards the both the owner of the property and the owner of the server.Initially you are taking someone else's stuff and using it for your own practical benefits. It is stealing and you are taking away a piece of matter in which that person took time into to create/place.
– For what reasons should you not grief unprotected claims?Some members may not have the time to claim the land. However this is no reason to grief which is horrible for the reasons I listed above.It is still their land they have worked on and it is still their stuff.
– For what reasons should you not grief claims that appear to be abandoned/griefed already? Basing a property as greifed or abandoned is technically assuming.It doesn't defeat the purpose that you are taking something from someone else in which they worked for. It may still belong to somebody so it can still have that effect. There is no reason to cause someone even more distress.
– How would you feel if you were griefed?If I were griefed I would be so sad, because my work would go down the drain. If I were griefed I would be outraged and confused. It is purposeless and outright selfish. It wouldn't be very pleasurable in the slightest way and I would lose my trust among people in the server.

Good. You'll be unbanned by the time this comment is posted. Remember what you wrote the next you griefing comes to mind on this server or any others you play. Please, keep in mind that repeated offenses mat result in a permanent ban on your account.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook