Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Bobbrito

Reason for your ban: X-Raying

Who banned you: Grimme_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I made a big mistake, and that was a terrible way to begin playing on hometown. I used to play on this server that allowed hacks, so I always xrayed, it was a habit. So when I joined, I made a mine and xrayed. It was a goof, I knew it wasn't allowed but I still did it. I don't want people xraying because that will make the server unfair, I am ashamed of my choice, but I learned my lesson.

Why do you want to come back: I love survival. My old survival server, GodWorld, shut down a year ago for inactivity, and I have literally been searching for a server like it ever since, and hometown is like it, you just can't find a professional, survival server with a decent amount of people these days. I think, if I get unbanned, I will be a active member in the community.

(03-04-2017, 10:38 PM)Bobbrito Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I made a big mistake, and that was a terrible way to begin playing on hometown. I used to play on this server that allowed hacks, so I always xrayed, it was a habit. So when I joined, I made a mine and xrayed. It was a goof, I knew it wasn't allowed but I still did it. I don't want people xraying because that will make the server unfair, I am ashamed of my choice, but I learned my lesson.

Why do you want to come back: I love survival. My old survival server, GodWorld, shut down a year ago for inactivity, and I have literally been searching for a server like it ever since, and hometown is like it, you just can't find a professional, survival server with a decent amount of people these days. I think, if I get unbanned, I will be a active member in the community.

Apart from being forthcoming with the x-raying, there are some things I would like a sufficient answer to.

[Image: Bobbrito3.png]

First, you said it was a "goof", but this is literally what you see when you join the server.  No x-raying.  You x-rayed within an hour of joining our server, that does not look good for you.

Also, your ban has been upgraded to include griefing, so you'll need to answer for that as well.

Second, I would *really* like an explanation for this:
[Image: Bobbrito1.png]
[Image: Bobbrito2.png]
(IP addresses removed for security purposes)

The first shows you admitting to owning the MrTools and Bobbrito account on another server for an appeal on illegal alt-use; the appeal was also made this week.  The second shows you've not only been banned before on HT, but got banned again for x-raying on a second account.  Why is this the case?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Okay, I understand. I am just going to be completely honest. I do indeed have two accounts, and I forgot MrTools even came on the server, but I remember now. I used to use MrTools a lot but them I switched to Bobbrito since it was my main account and has the ranks on most servers, simple. Now, I like to grief, kill people, destroy towns, etc, when I do it I laugh because it's pretty funny what people type after. I am able to adapt to the server and not break a single rule ever again, simply because I don't think I can find another server like this, I love survival. I understand that there is no alts allowed now, so if I were to be unbanned, may you remove the IP ban and just ban MrTools, because I have two brothers, a step brother and a real brother, adamrozen7 and crazy_adam, and I know what you are thinking ''those are alts!'', they have the same name, again, being completely honest. I doubt adamrozen7 will get on, but I want to p;ay the server with crazy_adam.

So, I know that that was a lot of writing, but it is the truth. I really want to play on the server again, and the xraying, I usually don't do that, but I got lazy. I will not happen again.

(03-05-2017, 11:35 PM)Bobbrito Wrote: Okay, I understand. I am just going to be completely honest. I do indeed have two accounts, and I forgot MrTools even came on the server, but I remember now. I used to use MrTools a lot but them I switched to Bobbrito since it was my main account and has the ranks on most servers, simple.

" Lv.3 : Internet Protocol Ban (IP ban).  This punishment is reserved for repeat offenders who use alternate accounts, players who have engaged in cheating on the server, or placed on top of some permanent bans in some instances.  This ban denies access to the server from a player’s electronic device through their Internet service provider."
Citation: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

In accordance to our rulebook, your two accounts have been permanently banned for: multiple/repeated accounts of griefing, x-raying, chat disturbances, and alt use.

I cannot in good faith let you back on this server; appeal denied.  I wish you the best of luck finding a new server, and I hope you can use this as a mature learning experience to read and follow the rules on all other servers henceforth.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook