• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Stupid Deaths
Sad 
So what's the most stupid way you've managed to get yourself killed in Minecraft?

Mine, by far the most stupid, was in the Nether.  I was up on a high shelving, looking down below at some pigmen far in the distance. Now I know shooting pigmen is bad (if you don't know why look it up), but I figured they were miles away and on a different level to me so what the heck - let's test out my archery skills! 

One shot and I nailed a pigman. From that distance and in one shot? I felt pretty epic. Cool

About two or three minutes later, after I'd forgotten and moved on, that one pig man found me! He'd managed to navigate through tunnels in the netherrack to finally reach me.  He wasn't the problem however.  I stupidly tried to defend myself and got swarmed by hordes of his mates.

That was the end of me, and the Fortune III pickaxe I was carrying to mine nether quartz. I was gutted, especially as this happened on a server that bans players for three days if they die (hardcore difficulty level).
- Gaming Since The 80's

Pricked to death is a pretty good one

Or when you have half a heart, jump off a bed, then die of fall damage
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Oshakai has been slain by BobRoss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Nether_Ruler was slain by a fluffy kitten

(naming random mobs stupid things ^^^)

This was in survival.

I had just created a nether portal without a dia pick. I had used rows of lava and poured water over them until I had what I needed. I then mined out the middle bit so I could activate it.

Couple days later I decided to go in. ALL my tools were stone, no armor, you get the picture. Hit a pigman because I was bored. I was swarmed by them and killed.

Days later I was still trying to get rid of them. Jumping into the portal, managing to hit one once and then dying, as the pigmen army had sworn revenge for that time when a strange human entity had advanced into their realm and incurred their wrath by poking one of their kind with a stone sword.

It took me days to get completely rid of them. Another irritating thing about getting rid of them was that sometimes they appeared through the portal to attack me.

I died many, many, many times during this incident.

The splendiferous misadventures of DirectorBucketHead
                                      If the story gets too long, skip to TL DR part, its down there, next to the sign

My first stupid death was at the nether, too. I was in an old stylish firefight with the blazes and some nasty pigmen, like those fights you always run into when you are hunting for wither skulls. There were like 3 blaze spawners around me and geno owned 'em all so i couldnt destroy them. I could have just tp'd to home but i was feeling kinda hyped and i had few stacks of food in my inv so i kept on the fight. Somehow i managed to destroy almost all the blazes, but more kept spawning. I ran out of the fortress and jumped off the ledge with the plan to fly away, because food supplies were getting low and i had no more hearts to spare for the blazes. But ya know what, sweethearts? I had disabled my fly for the sake of a good fight. For some stupid whim of faith i survived the fall, but instead of landing on a safe spot, i landed on a pigman. I was already pretty scared as i always am at nether fights, so i hit the pigman. But ya all know, pigmen are NEVER alone, and i got swarmed. But it didnt end there. Another glorious escape from me, and i climbed back on the ledge of the netherrack wall. But i had completely forgot about em' angry blazes. Few minutes later, i was swimming at lava and banging my head on the wall.

Another nether death was at my hardcore survival. I was doing pretty good, i had almost built my house and i got few stacks of dias. Ao i hopped to a portal and went for an explore. A half hour passed, and i was sitting on a 1x1 tower i made with carnivous pigmen beneath me. Blazes were floating closer, so i had to escape somehow. I made a road from netherrack and i got to a wall. I mined in and with only luck, i managed to mine my way right next to the portal. My heart skipped a beat when i heard pigmen grunting behind me. And that wasnt the normal "hurr burp, i am stupid" grunting. It was the "i will kill you now thank you" grunting. The portal was a dozen blocks away, and i had to race the pigmen on SOUL F@!?!%#ING SAND. It was like from a nightmare! You know those nightmares when there is something evil coming behind you and you cant run fast? And pigmen aint slow. But i somehow made it, and got out of the portal. I was so happy that i fell off my chair and when i got up there was a "you died" message on my screen. It appears that when i got out of the portal a creeper had snukt behind me and, well, exploded. Long story short, F&€!?#%ck creepers.

TL DR: first death: i was in a nether fight, survived twice and dived straight to lava. Death 2: i escaped from nether with nightmares on my tail and after all that creeper killed me..
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!