• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Mystery #1
So here's what SEEMS to be the info we'll get from each person. If you're reading this and disagree, feel free to contradict me.

the4thdoctor (Janitor) - Contents of star's trash
firegene (Boss) - SEEMS unhelpful.
pemigrade (Coworker) - What happened when star was written up
oshakai (Coworker)  - Has seen secretary running around, might know what's up with that
gloonkey (IT Tech) - Keycard logs, who went in star's office and when
steasaur (Secretary) - Information on what star was doing, the misconduct report on her desk.

------

Here's what we learned from the posts from the non-questionable characters (the police officer and autopsy doctor):

Star was poisoned. Her stomach was not empty during the autopsy (breakfast & coffee), even though there was a smell of vomit in the air in her office. (this might be normal, I'm no doctor.)

Star was working on a misconduct report filed on one of the following people: pemigrade (Coworker) or oshakai (Coworker). (I doubt it was a report on the boss.)

There was no coffee cup in Star's office. Maybe it's in the trash.

------

my speculation on firegene: he may have information on why he promoted star over others/what he knows about the other employees.
my speculation on pemigrade&oshakai: they both seem jealous of star. this may be a simple distraction though.
there is no guarantee that star ingested the poison. it may have been injected.
star was here
dk was too
so was vil
Grimm was here, too.

Can I comment here about my own thoughts? I have a whole notebook full of theories ive been making.

I say we hang the secretary.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I'm thinking definitely Gloonkey and Steasaur for the second round, not sure about the third. Anybody have any ideas?
Make sure to check out my warps!

/warp Elysium
/warp Skomall
/warp Skomart
/warp Sellbuy
/warp Ascendancy

I don't think Gloonkey would be part of this. I mean what are we gonna do with the knowledge of who visited the room and when? (Exept to know who most possibly was the murderer.) i say we should still hang the secretary.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!