Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: xx_nightclaw_xx

Reason for your ban: Greifing

Who banned you: Unknown

Why should you be unbanned: I want to play with my friends, i love this server.

Why do you want to come back: So a while back, in like 2013, me and my friend used to play on the server. One day, i accidentally broke a block of glass in my friend's build but didn't tell him. He got an admin and the admin banned me. I gave up on the server after that. I would love to come back and play with my friend.

I'm not the person who banned you, but I'll handle your ban appeal.

It seems unusual for you to have been banned over a single window broken, was there anything else you broke or did?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Thumbs Up 
(03-15-2017, 11:36 AM)Star Wrote: I'm not the person who banned you, but I'll handle your ban appeal.

It seems unusual for you to have been banned over a single window broken, was there anything else you broke or did?

Hey Star, I got banned from the server for finding diamond armor and a sword. There was no land claim, so I took the armor then someone showed up and told me i was stealing and I'm new to the server and didn't know any better. I was banned for thievery. If you could help me with my issue, that would be great. Thanks!![Image: thumbsup.png]

(03-15-2017, 02:09 PM)ternce2k1 Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 11:36 AM)Star Wrote: I'm not the person who banned you, but I'll handle your ban appeal.

Hey Star, I got banned from the server for finding diamond armor and a sword. There was no land claim, so I took the armor then someone showed up and told me i was stealing and I'm new to the server and didn't know any better. I was banned for thievery. If you could help me with my issue, that would be great. Thanks!![Image: thumbsup.png]

You need to make your own ban appeal thread following the proper format, and in the future, posting on others' ban appeals may lead to a forum ban.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!