• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I was banned and hope to be unbanned!!! (/warp coal)
Thumbs Down 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: XxKawaiixKittyxX

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: I think that I should be unbanned because I didnt meen to do anything bad and I didnt know that the mountian of coal wasnt free because, some players said do /warp coal and i did because i needed coal, so there was all the coal and every one else was mining from it so i did too also i was able to mine every thing so i thought no one owned it. I never knew that it was not free and really really hope to get unbanned. I love home town and would never do anything bad to the server and people on the server.

Why do you want to come: I want to come back becuase home town is an awesome survival game with many of my newly made friends. It is just so fun and always makes me happy when im on it. I wish to come and return all the coal for I did not know that it wasnt free please consider brining me back. Also many other people were banned for that reason and I hope that every one friends or not get unbanned. Heart

i also did this and i believe i saw you there at the time, i hope we both can get unbanned

i also did this and i believe i saw you there at the time, i hope we both can get unbanned

(03-17-2017, 06:16 AM):)WEED taco Wrote: i also did this and i believe i saw you there at the time, i hope we both can get unbanned

yes i hope we get unbanned!!

(03-17-2017, 06:16 AM)WEED taco Wrote: i also did this and i believe i saw you there at the time, i hope we both can get unbanned

Dont post on other's ban appeals.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I hope to be unbanned for this because i did not mean any thing bad and I swear to give all the coal back. I really enjoy playing home town because you can play it with friends and make new freinds along the way. I have made so many nice friends which always help me and I would hate to lose that. I always help someone if they need something so please consider unbanning me.
~Sincerely XxKawaiixKitttxX

Hello, I can see how it can be confusing if someone advertised it as 'free coal'. That user should have been banned. I have unbanned you and you can log back into the server

omg thankyou so much