• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easier Life on HT
As a year member on Hometown I suggest that as a server we should have a few mods to help the players out. One mod that I like a lot is the "Tree Chopper Mod." According to http://minecraftsix.com/tree-chopper-mod/ , "The tree chopper mod is a mod that's been designed for the sole purpose of allowing players to reduce the time that they spent on tedious activities in Minecraft." Downloaing this mod ill save time, help get things done, and help players tremendously.

Critics may claim that this mod will increase lag on the server. I see where they are coming from but if we got rid of useless mods such as the mod we currently have such as "Cars and Dives Mod" were a player can purchase cars this  mod being removed would create space for a more useful mod. If we don't have too many mods the server will risk a less chance of lag.

In conclusion, The tree chopper mod will be an excellent addition to the server and help players enjoy the server more without having to waste time getting supplies.
                                                                                                          -@KittyWilson Heart Heart Heart 

For more information on this mod please visit: http://minecraftsix.com/tree-chopper-mod/
Kitty <3

Hometown tries to stay as vanilla as possible, this mod/similar mods have come up and been rejected

(03-24-2017, 01:01 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Hometown tries to stay as vanilla as possible, this mod/similar mods have come up and been rejected
Totally understand. Just a thought but glad to see you here! -Kitty
Kitty <3

But if you ever do need to cut down trees fast, some people are trusting enough to lend out god axes. /warp Treetastic is an excellent tree farm too

No offense pal, but "gaining supplies" is one hell of a big part in minecraft. Whatcha gonna do when all of sudden mods do everything for usa. I know making a mod chopping down trees aint that big of a deal, but in all honest i like to chop down trees. Collecting em materials is what i like to do, i just hate to use them on something creative because thats what i suck at. Its like teleporting bread. You dont have to walk to the kitchen anymore, because a bunch of zeros and ones is going to get it for you.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(03-24-2017, 03:46 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: No offense pal, but "gaining supplies" is one hell of a big part in minecraft. Whatcha gonna do when all of sudden mods do everything for usa. I know making a mod chopping down trees aint that big of a deal, but in all honest i like to chop down trees. Collecting em materials is what i like to do, i just hate to use them on something creative because thats what i suck at. Its like teleporting bread. You dont have to walk to the kitchen anymore, because a bunch of zeros and ones is going to get it for you.
I don't like cutting down trees and a lot of players agree. In my opinion youre taking this to far but I respect your opinion. <3
Kitty <3

i know a lot of people would love this, but i would personally cry. one of the very few only things i do on this game is chop trees as it has a sort of therapeutic calming effect on me. just my opinion though.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

I think chopping trees is not that bad, and seriously, if that mod may increase lag, I prefer not having it (remember the private warp mod?)

(03-24-2017, 01:01 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Hometown tries to stay as vanilla as possible, this mod/similar mods have come up and been rejected

A survival server with a car/helicopter dealership mod and half the players having the ability to fly is trying to stay as vanilla as possible...?

Don't get me wrong, I just don't see the "vanilla concerns" reasoning when things like what I mentioned are going on, for a mod so simple it only affects tree-cutting behavior.

The ability to fly is actually in vanilla (creative)

And the cars and shit don't affect the server that much , this does