• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyo
Heart Heart Heart
Hello, my name is Margo Paige Argo but you probably know me best as Kitty. My journey to the big wide world of memes started on August 1, 2002. I'm 14 and soon turning 15 and I love playing on Hometown, listening to Melanie Martinez and other artist, and I live for dank memes so if you have any make sure to hmu. (hit me up)
Heart Heart Heart
I found hometown about a year ago but soon took a break. My goal on the server is to have fun, set an example for other players, and to always be there for anyone as not just a player but a friend. If you ever have any problems message me on forums and i'll give you my snap chat or something and we can become friends and talk about it.
Heart Heart Heart
So in conclusion, my name is Kitty and (THIS IS RELA THIS IS ME WKWEFJ IM EXACTLY WHERE IM SUPPOSED TO BE -Disney Channel) and I am just an average kiddo like you who loves to olay minecraft. Hopefully this was decent I don't even know. XD SO THATS ME HAVE A GR8 DAY 
                                                                                    (what a way to end it -.- XD -_-)
                                                                                                                                      Love,                                                                                                                                                      -                   Kitty

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kitty <3

Welcome back to the server and Forums! I can tell your a little bit of a Disney fanatic aren't cha

Welcome back to the HT server and forums C:

Welcome to the HT forums u.u
- KatNip

(03-25-2017, 05:46 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Welcome to the HT forums u.u

Thank you <3

(03-25-2017, 05:31 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Welcome back to the server and Forums! I can tell your a little bit of a Disney fanatic aren't cha

Hahaha I am 100%; been to Disney in Flordia twice!!! Big Grin

(03-25-2017, 05:40 PM)firegene Wrote: Welcome back to the HT server and forums C:

Thanks <3
Kitty <3