• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hope.
Hello, everyone. I'd like to express something. This is for those going through a tough time. I've recently seen people struggling with things personally and I want to let you all know there is hope. You may not see that yet. You don't need to hate yourself, you need to learn self-love. You are amazing. You are worth. You need to look at what you actually can do, and have achieved with your whatever amount of years of living, so far you, yes, you have passed every single difficult day of your life. Isn't that an achievement within its self? Yes, it is. Yes, there may be few days where you haven't been able to get out of bed, or have struggles to achieve simple tasks during your day, but you actually have achieved other things. You did that when you were having a good day, a day that was better than the one before. You're not alone, people have suffered, like you. There are people in the world that pass you, they prove you're not alone. I know you may hardly know them, but they're still people who you could know and care about you, they could be the next person to change who you are. You don't need to harm yourself, because you're a beautiful human being. A human being worth of living, even if you suffer every single day, you can gain an understanding for you to see how you can improve upon yourself. When someone dies, the pain gets passed on, but not just to one person, to 5 or more people. You can find upon yourself you don't really have to be scared of yourself, you just need to accept that the past happened, and I know it may be hard to drop what happened. A thing I learned in class, is hate brings negative emotions, and forgiveness helps deal with that. Yes someone may of hurt you so much, you never want to see them again. But you need to understand that if you forgive for what they did, you can rebuild yourself to become a better person, without them. To the person reading this, I want you to know, you're a really good friend to someone. They love you and care for you with all their heart and want you to be okay. They wouldn't want to wake up to a call saying that you're no longer here, because you were their one happiness in their day. You're an amazing person and there is someone who couldn't live without you here on this special planet, that messes with our emotions and makes us hate ourselves, when in reality, you're someone worth of love and happiness. I know things may get too hard to cope, and you may have good days and bad days. But when you have a good day, we get to take that as an advantage to see an improvement. I just want you to know, person reading this. That you are worth being alive on this planet, to see the next day and one day become someone who can be happy, and finally enjoy life. I know today may have been hard on you, but I promise from now on, things can get better. Have a good day. -Kat
- KatNip

This is so beautiful, you're amazing Kat!

Keep being you girl! <3

Thank you so much for this, Kat.
<3
[Image: tumblr_nqbsrt1H9g1spmxo3o1_400.gif]

I have nothing to say to this, other than a simple thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for not only me, but for everyone. For everyone you have talked to, cheered up, and helped. We are all thankful to have you as a part of our lives. You're an amazing person, being able to go through what you've been through, and still being willing to help people with what they are going through while staying strong. It shows to others that they are able to move on and push through their struggles, regardless of how long it may take. Thank you, for all you have done.