Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP 

Minecraft name: lazybum19

Reason for your ban: Griefing TinyTown.

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: My actions were foolish, irresponsible and definitely nothing to be proud of. Looking back on the situation, my motive was to cause mischief, with spraying water on the farm and lava in the upstairs. My abhorrent behavior had negatively affected that town as they had to repair the damages. I committed an extremely selfish act. Instead of griefing the town, I should've minded my own business, left it alone and followed the rules of this server. I know I don't deserve to be brought back onto the server because of my jackassery but I want to apologize. Apologize to Tavquius, the owner of Tiny Town and the mods. I also apologize for the inconvenience I have created for the mods and owners. You guys have enough going on and I have created yet another problem. I'm sorry.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown's server serves as a nice pastime for me and my friends. A clean vanilla survival server on Minecraft. I enjoy  it's world and the company on it. 

Sorry for such a late response. I haven't been too well recently. I will be unbanning you. If this happens again, the ban may be permanent so please be careful. On return please remind yourself of our /rules.
- KatNip

(03-29-2017, 12:08 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Sorry for such a late response. I haven't been too well recently. I will be unbanning you. If this happens again, the ban may be permanent so please be careful. On return please remind yourself of our /rules.

Thanks! Big Grin
[Image: e31.gif]