• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on the Hometown Minecraft server.

Minecraft name: Genral_MeowT

Reason for your ban: banned for grief 

Who banned you: Shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: I do understand that it is specifically stated a no grief server and it was idiotic to even break one block of someone else's work. I just got into the server and I was starting to build up my base, and someone announced that they were building a city. I warped, then realized that it wasn't claimed. You know what happens next. I am as sorry as I could be and I truly feel horrible. I would love to come back.

Why do you want to come back: I adore the community and have made at least one friend (I hope). If I am unbanned, I will be active in the forms as well as the server, following the guidelines, and growing the community. Thank you for even considering me.

Unbanned

Server you were Banned on: (SMP) I was banned on the hometown Minecraft server

Minecraft Name: xXDanGamerXX

Reason you were banned for: Using X-RAY mod

Who Banned You: Grimm_Wolfe

Why you should be unbanned: I do understand now that it is a vanilla only server were mods are banned and it was stupid of me to use x-ray. I saw people with hundreds of diamonds getting them legit and I was kind of jealous...Searched on Youtube how to find diamonds more and a couple of clicks later I downloaded an x-ray mod. I feel terrible and truly disgusting. I would love to come back. Also the x-ray mod encrypted everything on my computer so I had to buy a new one, so never again will I take the risk of using mods.

Why do you want to come back: The hometown server and community was a lovely place that I absolutely adored, I will be active on the forums and on the server. I made lots of friends on the server and I want to make lots of impressive builds or farms that can help people out. It also reminded me of the hermitcraft server and I have always wanted to be a part of that. I will follow all guidelines and rules. Thank you ever so much for considering this and reading this.I would love to come back

(04-01-2017, 04:07 AM)xXDanGamerXx Wrote: Server you were Banned on: (SMP) I was banned on the hometown Minecraft server

Minecraft Name: xXDanGamerXX

Reason you were banned for: Using X-RAY mod

Who Banned You: Grimm_Wolfe

Why you should be unbanned: I do understand now that it is a vanilla only server were mods are banned and it was stupid of me to use x-ray. I saw people with hundreds of diamonds getting them legit and I was kind of jealous...Searched on Youtube how to find diamonds more and a couple of clicks later I downloaded an x-ray mod. I feel terrible and truly disgusting. I would love to come back. Also the x-ray mod encrypted everything on my computer so I had to buy a new one, so never again will I take the risk of using mods.

Why do you want to come back: The hometown server and community was a lovely place that I absolutely adored, I will be active on the forums and on the server. I made lots of friends on the server and I want to make lots of impressive builds or farms that can help people out. It also reminded me of the hermitcraft server and I have always wanted to be a part of that. I will follow all guidelines and rules. Thank you ever so much for considering this and reading this.I would love to come back

"3. Post your appeal in your own thread: If you post your appeal on someone else's thread, we will not be happy and we will not accept it, and we will tell you to move it."

Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Until you remake your appeal as its own thread, we will not accept it.  In its current state, your appeal is also very lacking; work on it more.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook