Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: MostlyGhostie

Reason for your ban: Grief?

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: No idea what I "griefed" and I would at least like to know what I did that was considered a [font=\\Exo 2\\, sans-serif]grief. I keep to myself most of the time so I do not know what I did wrong.[/font]

Why do you want to come back: I invested time into the server and enjoy myself there.

You had removed a lot of glass, and other blocks at a public warp. I had rolled it back totaling at 240 blocks. I suggest to be unbanned you improve your appeal to fit with what I have said.
- KatNip

(04-04-2017, 02:10 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You had removed a lot of glass, and other blocks at a public warp. I had rolled it back totaling at 240 blocks. I suggest to be unbanned you improve your appeal to fit with what I have said.

Are you able to send me a screenshot of that warp? I don't even recall doing that and no, I'm not being some lying jerk to try and seem innocent. I feel like this was a mistake. Please supply proof.

Here is your proof:
http://imgur.com/a/SqVaE
[Image: t88pAP3.png]
- KatNip

I hope you realize that that wasn't me. That was the nether guy who's "redstone project went wrong". You can ask him yourself. What you DID do was rollback a melon farm that I had built for him as per his request. I might have broken some blocks down there when I fell down there, and he gave me his dog and we had to get it out. You can ask him.

This appears to be my warp, so hello I guess.

I had hired Mostly to create the melon farm for me, which I did. I just hopped online and nothing seems to be broken. The ruins of the cane farm were created by me when I blew it to hell.

The build is not rolled back, so I'm not sure what Kat rolled back. Could you maybe show exactly where Mostly had broke? Because I had authorized them to modify a lot of my build(s) at /warp melon

Hope this sorta helped!

~Nether

Okay, so from all of what I have gathered is some of the roll back may of been the work, which I shall fix now. And some had some what seemed to be griefed, this is only what I was told by another viewer. I shall unban you and I am greatly sorry for any misunderstandings. If any of the work is still missing, please mail me in game or on the forums so I can come online to fix the rest.
- KatNip