• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xXDanGamerXx's Ban Appeal (IP Ban)
Minecraft name: xXDanGamerXx

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned from the hometown server on Minecraft

Reason for your ban: Using X-Ray Mod

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I was foolish to use blacklisted mods, it was very idiotic of
me and after I was kicked, I felt horrible.If anyone so kindly lets me back into the server
I will we a good samaritan to the server, helping people, being active in the community following
guidelines and rules.I feel as if I could help people make projects, or even make
projects myslef to help out and improve the community.I have reflected on my stupid actions on
using x-ray mods and swore after that never to use mods agan. You can trust me to stay clean
of any blacklisted mods for ever because after the mod encrypted my entire pc; I have learnt my
lesson the hard way and you can count on me to never use mods again. If anyone on the server
needs help I can be a helper any time. I am also happy to give/share my recources with other
people to help them grow aswell. I will be very active on forums helping people out and active
in the game working on projects for people. I also mde many friends on the hometown server so I would greatly
appreciate it if I could reunite with them old friends. I was also very sad and tragic after I was banned, so it would mean the world to me if someone unbanned me. When I installed the X-RAY mod my mind was all over the place so I was not thinking straight (My 8-year-old dog called buster died). So I was not thinking properly. On the server, I will do extra
things to help the server grow by making innovative builds. Even to this day I still think about how stupid I was and
have realised that I made a BAD move. I do appreciate that you have guidelines and rules for a reason, so yes I dug myself into that hole and I fully understand you banning me, and you had a perfectly good reason to. But I solemnly swear I can make it up to you

Why do you want to come back: The whole community of hometown is amazing and I absolutely adored it. I made friends
there and I really thought I was part of something. This server reminds me of the <server name redacted> server, something I have always wanted to be a part of but this is even better! All the time I was thinking about new builds I could make. Like I said, hometown is a great place and it is really something special. I was ever so dedicated to the server and I would happily spend more time on the server if I were admitted back in. The hometown community deep down really meant something to me and nothing felt right after I was banned. I can't emphasise this enough or put it in words how much the server meant to me. I also wanted to start making YouTube videos on this just like how people did videos on the <server name redacted> server. I dedicated my time to the hometown server, and I would be more the happy to come back.
I miss the amazing community that hometown is and I can't stress enough about how much I would love to come back.
I also really want to get back in touch with my old friends so if someone is ever so kind to let me back in, you would also be reuniting old friends. If there is anything needing to be done I would happily do it for you.
I miss the server so much because of how good the atmosphere was and it would be amazing if I was given a second chance to come back in. I have said this probably over 10 times but I loved the hometown community and I don't think there is a word to describe how much I miss the hometown server

If anyone has been so so kind to even read this
sorry,
I am truly sorry down to my heart
and if I am let back in I can make it back up to everyone
thank you so much for even considering me
If you have read this far, I want you to know that I put maximum effort into this thread

~xXDanGamerXx

Apart from the impatience, I can see you followed my instructions and made this appeal longer–much appreciated.

One last thing though I would like answered.  Since you bring up that using x-ray is bad, do you understand why it's bad?

Answer these last two questions with at least three (3) sentence each and you will be unbanned:

- How does x-raying affect the economy negatively?
- How does x-raying affect other players negatively?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(04-02-2017, 07:22 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Apart from the impatience, I can see you followed my instructions and made this appeal longer–much appreciated.

One last thing though I would like answered.  Since you bring up that using x-ray is bad, do you understand why it's bad?

Answer these last two questions with at least three (3) sentence each and you will be unbanned:

- How does x-raying affect the economy negatively?
- How does x-raying affect other players negatively?
Grimm_Wolfe, Thank you so so much for being so forgiving, seeing as x-ray appeals are rarely accepted, so in return I have put a lot of effort into this reply. Thankyou

X-Raying Negatively affects the economy because it is being unbelievably greedy taking up more of the diamonds underground. By X-Raying, you are hogging most of the diamonds underground. There is only so much diamond in 1 world and X-Raying to find all of the diamonds is consuming way more diamonds than someone should, thus running the supply of diamonds out faster. The point I am trying to get at is that by X-Raying, it's taking up way more diamonds than I should have...Leaving fewer diamonds for others. It would make me richer (in diamonds) and essentially others poorer. This Leads onto the second Question

X-Raying affects other players Negatively because others will not be able to have or find as many diamonds. This brings the players morale down because they would have fewer diamonds. It is very inconsiderate to others so X-Raying would annoy other people because they would have fewer diamonds. It would also bring others opinions of me down as they would see me as an outright cheater. And when someone cheats in a game it is annoying because it is very unfair and disrespectful. Also if one person ran around the server bragging about their diamonds it would upset others that they would not have as many diamonds.

Thank you ever so much for being this considerate and forgiving I cannot say thank you enough

~xXDanGamerXx
PS: I am truly sorry for X-Raying

Okay, you've put enough effort into this appeal to warrant an unbanning. Please, remember what you had to write not only on this server but others as well; cheating on any server is punished severely.

By the time this comment is posted, your account and IP will be unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTownMC.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook