• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP):SMP

Minecraft name: Nice_Sprite

Reason for your ban: I was using xray and I admit it.

Who banned you: Vilneas
Why should you be unbanned: I'm not going to make you lose your time in some random and stupid excuse since I really don't deserve your attention. I did wrong and I admit it. Thinking I could outsmart you guys was very stupid, even though I knew I would probably would get banned. This is the first time I ever use hacks, it felt really bad, still I wouldn't do it again. I thought that maybe since staff was off most of my online time, I could get away with it. I am really sorry about it. I know that you deserve more than a simply sorry, but right now words are the only thing that come with me and I have nothing to give you nor anything you would accept, except that maybe you might look inside of you and find a way to pardon me, since I will never use hacks again, and maybe this might even end up being one of my past mistakes that will shape me into who am and not into who I was, now that I've learned from my mistake. Thank You

Why do you want to come back: The question here is, "Why not?". The simple fact of me using XRay is enough to  prove that I care about the server isn't it? Well, it probably doesn't look the same way it looks for me. I just tried to become better in the server, which means that I care about my position in it, because being VIP2 is not an excuse to get unbanned isn't it? Well, for me, it isn't I want to come back because not only for the server itslef, but for the people that take so much of their time to make it better, if not, why was I banned? If they didn't care, then how did they take their time just for me? Just for my stupid mistake? I must thank you for teaching me what I shall not do, even if I don't get unbanned, I please beg you to let other people learn by my mistakes, and say good bye to my friend, BigAssMofo204 Wink . Thank you.

offender: Nice_Sprite

timeline: i was doing normal checks on diamond breaks and came to a few that looked a bit odd from Nice_Sprite, i noticed that they were online so i decided to tp over in vanish and follow them. after waiting about 5 mins for them to come back from afk and started following them to the first diamond break. from here we went to directly to a spider spawner and then on to a few emerald ores. at this time i jailed them so no further xray could occur and ip banned.

evidence: http://imgur.com/a/NsfgV

observation: at what level do you think that using xray makes it show that you care about the server, all this shows is that you care about yourself and want to get ahead the easy way. one of the first things that you see when you go through our tutorial is this, http://imgur.com/6TTYnKy. you are newish and you knew what the consequences of what you were doing. we do not care if you are a vip or not when it comes to bans as well, you hold nothing over any other player that is on the server. as for your appeal, this is not any where near what we expect to see from a ban of this severe nature. as for that this appeal is denied and you will remeain ip banned.

action taken: ip banned, no appeal
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Thank you, anyways. I wish I didn't bother you too much, have a nice day Smile. Sorry for the inconvinience.

If there is any way to come back to the server, just let me know Big Grin