• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Fine Arts
I made one on paint, I need to get my PS so I can make better xD

[Image: N7fE9M5.png]
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

Here's a drawing of skeleton, but since I'm a sadistic fuck, there's a fucked up joke behind it.

[Image: 5xKxw69.png]
There's a bottom half to this skeleton, but I didn't like it as much.
[Image: orXY59M.png]
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

let's see if this works as a link or as an image:

First is my first-ever GCSE Art sketch, second is the second sketch and the third image is a homework in ink.

http://imgur.com/nWVOrja
http://imgur.com/fSTpest
http://imgur.com/J5Lr4Ec
The world has moved on, they say...

This is a terrible drawing i drew in school (flip it to the side)    

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

A health and safety poster for school                

Can some1 plz tell me what they think of my drawings as i often find that the person who drew the picture often thinks differently about it than somebody who is looking at it

[Image: 0facd344bee0e7b4592fa74f6ae39e3c.jpg]

Photo not taken by me, but the berry arrangement plus the leaf and garnish was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

you know that feeling, when a big party is over, and the guests are leaving, and the only thing left is a messy house with few pieces of cake on the table? I certainly know it, and i always feel like that when im watching the gooses leaving by autumn. Here's a picture which, i think, is timed pretty well. 

-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Hey folks, need a bit of help here. Haven't had much time for Minecraft lately, so I haven't been able to get on and ask for thoughts on my stuff. I've been looking into redoing another of my character's outfits, and a big stickler for me on her old design was her color choices, being too unmatched and random. At the same time, I didn't want to simply give her a large reliance on reds and yellows while being a fire-aligned character, as that's just expected and overdone. What do you guys think of these colors as a base?

[Image: 45NLEUd.jpg]

The second thing I could use help with is a name. As a character I thought up way back in freshman year of high school, her name, Jerina, was just a mishmash of random syllables, like Arin's original name Arrei and Lily's original name Yeria. It's also much too close to Golden Sun's Jenna, who she bears some resemblance to having red hair in a tied-up hairstyle and being fire elemental. But I'm not sure what to go with. As stated she bears the power of fire to Arin's water, Lily's light, and Vivi's shadow, and essentially plays the role of team mom.

https://imgur.com/a/48N9g
Soo :') heres my art stuffs, ranging from sketches to paintings from a class I took. n.n hopefully its not all too terrible for y'all, there's no nsfw :') its just in link form because theres so many.
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

(10-05-2016, 05:39 AM)Arrei Wrote: Hey folks, need a bit of help here. Haven't had much time for Minecraft lately, so I haven't been able to get on and ask for thoughts on my stuff. I've been looking into redoing another of my character's outfits, and a big stickler for me on her old design was her color choices, being too unmatched and random. At the same time, I didn't want to simply give her a large reliance on reds and yellows while being a fire-aligned character, as that's just expected and overdone. What do you guys think of these colors as a base?

The second thing I could use help with is a name. As a character I thought up way back in freshman year of high school, her name, Jerina, was just a mishmash of random syllables, like Arin's original name Arrei and Lily's original name Yeria. It's also much too close to Golden Sun's Jenna, who she bears some resemblance to having red hair in a tied-up hairstyle and being fire elemental. But I'm not sure what to go with. As stated she bears the power of fire to Arin's water, Lily's light, and Vivi's shadow, and essentially plays the role of team mom.
The colours dont seem (in my eyes) go hand in hand with the model. The hair colours seem little too dark for my eye, and red doesnt go hand in hand with purple in any situation (in my opinion, duh) but the rest is as perfect as always. With the name thingy i cant help, my imagination is very small.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!