• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Fine Arts
WOW

well maybe a bit many (fluffy) tails
Let the STEAK rule!!!

Recently found some sculptures from a few years back, and I decided to show y'all some of my favorites

[Image: p7JYDKF.png]
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

I don't do the art of drawing Tongue
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

(03-08-2016, 09:07 AM)Maddie_Amity Wrote: Recently found some sculptures from a few years back, and I decided to show y'all some of my favorites

so cute :3 I suck at sculptures, haha.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

(03-08-2016, 09:07 AM)Maddie_Amity Wrote: Recently found some sculptures from a few years back, and I decided to show y'all some of my favorites

Is that polymer clay?
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(02-26-2016, 01:00 AM)Oshakai Wrote: [Image: 59d23f5abe2c7687f00b78ad8968a4de.jpg]

my drawing capabilities summed up in one picture.
That isnt only art, its also the force of nature.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Been a while since I posted anything.  Mainly just because I've been exploring other methods.

I'll post an album below with some drawings from like the past half-ish year or so (but some were on the previous website before it went to shit). Many are shading, female-form, or sketch practice, but some are just me experimenting.Careful though, many are NSFW.  
http://imgur.com/a/tDKFS

Below I have the drawing I've been working on for the past few days.  I've been experimenting to see how much I can strain the shading of a single pencil.  (It's a 0.3mm mechanical pencil; most like an HB grade)

[Image: 8LdxZy5.jpg]

Happy ARTing Smile
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

(03-12-2016, 06:47 AM)Cookie___Monster Wrote: Been a while since I posted anything.  Mainly just because I've been exploring other methods.

I'll post an album below with some drawings from like the past half-ish year or so (but some were on the previous website before it went to shit). Many are shading, female-form, or sketch practice, but some are just me experimenting.Careful though, many are NSFW.  

Below I have the drawing I've been working on for the past few days.  I've been experimenting to see how much I can strain the shading of a single pencil.  (It's a 0.3mm mechanical pencil; most like an HB grade)

Happy ARTing Smile
hahaha....*hides in a corner*
never gonna achieve something as good as your work, Cooks. Lol.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

(03-12-2016, 06:47 AM)Cookie___Monster Wrote: Been a while since I posted anything.  Mainly just because I've been exploring other methods.

Happy ARTing Smile

Cookie! You're so good at drawing noses. Every time I go to draw a face, I can never get them to look good. This looks amazing! I really like it :3
- KatNip

Was bored and felt like drawing, http://m.imgur.com/o4aBoYW