• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Fine Arts
Wow Cooks that's amazing!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Update on my drawing!

I have finally gotten around to a theme... -ish.  Anyway, I've implemented a hand to please my drawing teacher; she thought it would make it look better (she was right). I'll eventually get around to shading it, whenever I figure out how.  I've also been having trouble getting the shading of the clavicle and esophagus to match the shading of her face (which is very minimalistic btw).  I swear I willlll get to the ears eventually, I'm just too scared.  My drawing teacher also suggested giving it a charcoal (or just dark) background to compliment the (somewhat) minimalistic shading.  Dunno if I should even try to draw the top of a dress either; like out to her shoulders or to just keep it blank as it is now.  I'm also trying to figure out how to get the needle thinner :/

-I have still only used a single 0.3mm graphite mechanical pencil (with various other erasers and tortillions).
-To give more perspective: from the top of her hear to the bottom of her hand is 8 inches.

[Image: 5jjmj9j.jpg]
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

Ohhh just found this forum; I'll have to start making a habit to stalk it! I browsed through the pages and I'm seeing lots of cool stuff Big Grin

Uh here's my most recent sketch. I haven't done much drawing over the last few months (mostly sketches, if anything). I'm trying to get back into the habit, tho v o v

[Image: fatdragonsmall_by_susiron-da1jwvj.png]

Some chubby dragon dude. I think his name will be Corc

Everyone is so good at drawing etc. I really like all of the drawings etc. people have done!
I drew something today, hope yall like it :3 
I used 23 colours in total too~
[Image: GZ3MOvG.jpg]
- KatNip

hot damn I dat skill.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(05-05-2016, 03:54 AM)Cookie___Monster Wrote: Update on my drawing!

I have finally gotten around to a theme... -ish.  Anyway, I've implemented a hand to please my drawing teacher; she thought it would make it look better (she was right). I'll eventually get around to shading it, whenever I figure out how.  I've also been having trouble getting the shading of the clavicle and esophagus to match the shading of her face (which is very minimalistic btw).  I swear I willlll get to the ears eventually, I'm just too scared.  My drawing teacher also suggested giving it a charcoal (or just dark) background to compliment the (somewhat) minimalistic shading.  Dunno if I should even try to draw the top of a dress either; like out to her shoulders or to just keep it blank as it is now.  I'm also trying to figure out how to get the needle thinner :/

-I have still only used a single 0.3mm graphite mechanical pencil (with various other erasers and tortillions).
-To give more perspective: from the top of her hear to the bottom of her hand is 8 inches.

[Image: 5jjmj9j.jpg]
The eyebrows look better :p
(05-06-2016, 08:05 AM)Susiron Wrote: Ohhh just found this forum; I'll have to start making a habit to stalk it! I browsed through the pages and I'm seeing lots of cool stuff Big Grin

Uh here's my most recent sketch. I haven't done much drawing over the last few months (mostly sketches, if anything). I'm trying to get back into the habit, tho v o v

[Image: fatdragonsmall_by_susiron-da1jwvj.png]

Some chubby dragon dude. I think his name will be Corc
Circ sounds more mistical xD 
(05-07-2016, 05:54 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Everyone is so good at drawing etc. I really like all of the drawings etc. people have done!
I drew something today, hope yall like it :3 
I used 23 colours in total too~
[Image: GZ3MOvG.jpg]
I like it :>

I also drew this a while back. It doesnt look as detailed as it really is when I take a photo :/ But I drew this:
[Image: vmpoPZ6.jpg]
[Image: 4sCoekS.jpg]
- KatNip

Luv what I've seen so far, I hope to add to it eventually.
[Image: 259x2ps.png]

ok i do photography and stuff on my insta (cough follow me cough)
also selfies because i'm a narcissistic milennial
https://www.instagram.com/beauty_rebellion/

shameless self promos are my jam
ChloDoesMC is a cLod
[Image: tumblr_inline_nvzh83kHAX1qdqn46_540.gif]

(05-25-2016, 10:29 AM)Chlo Wrote: ok i do photography and stuff on my insta (cough follow me cough)
also selfies because i'm a narcissistic milennial
https://www.instagram.com/beauty_rebellion/

shameless self promos are my jam

Okay I still don't get how you take the perfect selfie. Teach me master *bows*
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]