Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b]  smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Bobert197

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] I dug up some rails and some stairs

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Grimm_wolfe
[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Because i was only trying to fix the stairs and the rails because they were all messed up, but i shouldnt have messed with it in the first place since it wasnt mine. Also it was a first time offence, and i didnt dig up to much, and would be willing to put it back the way it was.
[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] Because i am still new to the server and want to be able to enjoy it more with my friend who had just told me about it a day ago.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...id=3&pid=3
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain 

"A.  Do not modify any build that is not yours in any way without permission of the build owner.  This includes the addition or subtraction of any gameplay element from one’s build, such as: blocks, crops, items, animals, NPCs, etc."

Source: HT Rulebook

"2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."

Source: Ban Appeal Guidelines
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook