The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on Hometown SMP

Minecraft name: UnRankedMatches

Reason for your ban: Disrespect

Who banned you: Saiyaka

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I really don't think I should have been banned in the first place. I got banned for disrespect because I said weird things to staff members and other people just as a joke, and was only trying to get a good reaction out of it. I didn't want to come out as being disrespectful for saying "I love you" to the admins and other messages. I don't think I should be permanently banned for doing those actions, but if I get unbanned I won't continue saying those things in the chat and will stop being disrespectful to any admin or regular player.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back on Hometown SMP because the server is so fun to play and so unique from other smp servers with things ranging from pvp arenas to massive mansions and shops. I like exploring with the other people on Hometown and getting more money to buy myself nice items to enhance my experience. Building and talking to the other people is so fun for me, and I have really enjoyed my time already on this server. Hopefully you can accept my appeal so I can come back on and continue where I left off.
-UnRankedMatches

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by UnRankedMatchesOfficial - 04-16-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 04-18-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UnRankedMatchesOfficial - 04-19-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 04-19-2017, 05:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UnRankedMatchesOfficial - 04-19-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UnRankedMatchesOfficial - 04-23-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by UnRankedMatchesOfficial - 04-30-2017, 11:44 PM