Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AquaTurtle Ban Appeal
Code:
[b]Minecraft name:[/b] AquaTurtle210

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Didn't Listen/ Didn't Know what was going on/greif

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Star

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Now it was the easter egg hunt and i was running around looking for eggs and i wasnt paying too much attention to chat, so i saw diamond blocks come pop up and i thought o ,its part of it, I havent done any other event so i didnt know too much and i broke 15ish of them, I see everyone freeze and i stop, i saw some people moving so i thought it was just lag or something so i stopped thinking o shoot i might of not have read the chat, just checking on chat at the moment i see star say aqua put it back,  so i asked what, i thought the diamonds popping up was part of it so, so i didnt know, as i am writing this i was thinking i might have not listend to them when they said stop and were puting in when everyone froze, like i said it was my first one and i wasnt paying attention to chat casue i was playing the egg hunt, that is now do to my ignonance of the chat so i didnt see it, i thought it build up of something during it and people ran to it, proably cause i didnt see them say freeze which was the disrespect/ rule 2.
[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I want to come back to play with Chennzy01 and finish our shop, i was just having fun with the egg hunt and didnt read chat, Im not trying to lie my way out but that is the whole hearted truth of my story and i will give the diamonds if i can come on again, Have a happy rest of your easter. -Aqua

[14:54:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] Reprive >> stealing the item frames xD
[14:54:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Star >> if you break anything but the eggs/frames, it's grief lmao
[14:56:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Star >> guys
[14:56:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Star >> everyone who just broke the diamonds, put it back
[14:56:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Star >> or I swear to god I'll ban you
[14:56:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP1] Bianca >> Why star?
[14:56:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Star >> I clearly said anything but eggs/frames broken will count as grief
[14:57:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Star >> Aqua
[14:57:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Star >> Are you kidding
[14:57:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] AquaTurtle >> ya
[14:57:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Star >> Put them back

After this I began placing more, and other people were giving back the diamond blocks they broke. As I was placing more, you began breaking the diamond blocks AGAIN.

It didn't seem like you were lagging, especially with the speed you went back to breaking the blocks with. This just really doesn't seem like a compelling argument for a third ban appeal.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Hey Star, So Literally before it started i logged in and saw Event easter egg hunt, so i did /warp easter or whatever it was, and the gates dropped and i was searching for the eggs and taking them, i wasn't paying attention to chat and foucsing on getting the stuff and didn't see any of what you or kat said when is fault on my part, so when i did stop and saw chat i was wondering what was up and i said "ya" cause i didn't know what was happening and i then saw i got banned, as for the same reason for the blocks, didn,t pay attention to can any you and kats commands because i was like ooh the appear randomly and i ran for the ones i saw, Its my fault on my part for being a moron and not looking at chat -Aqua

I'll unban you, but in the future pay more attention to chat, especially during events. There are always announcements to be made. Once you return, give all the diamonds immediately to any online staff member.

Thank you So Much Star!

And What About the eggs? can i keep them or?

Yes, you can keep the eggs or trade them in for their prizes, your choice.

who do i give it to, any staff?

The eggs I'll handle

o i asked kat and she gave it to me, sorry, i saw this like 7hrs after u posted it